Chapter 15

Third Person Pov

An ambulance stopping in front of a hospital as nurses and workers carried out two patients strapped on an EMS stretcher.

Hurriedly taking them inside as a man shouted,

"Female patients, both suffered a severe blow to the head. Take them to the ER stat"

Both patients were rushed to the ER. A doctor following behind them.

"The patient's names are Kim Minji and Huh Yunjin. They've been in a car accident. The truck that crashed into them appeared to be drunk. They suffered a severe blow to the heads but Miss Yunjin's injuries are a lot worse"

"Get me another doctor and set up the surgery room" The doctor said as he rushed off.

________
Hanni's Pov

"You cheated, no fair" I whined as I pouted, looking at my Dad who was laughing hard.

"You just suck, sweetie" He said, wiping the tears in his eyes.

"This game is rigged" He chuckled, hearing what I said.

"I did not. I was only—" He was cut off by the ringing from my phone.

I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Minji calling. I swiped to answer and said,

"Yeoboseyo" My face frowned as I heard someone else's voice.

"Hello, Ma'am. Sorry to bother you but you're in Ms. Kim's emergency call numbers. This is nurse Park, at Seoul Medical Hospital. I'd like to inform you that Ms. Kim Minji was in a terrible car accident"

Hearing what she said, my blood ran cold. Accident?? What happened?

Questions flooded my mind, my vision started to get blurry. Dad looked at me worriedly.

He grabbed the phone and was shocked to hear what the nurse said.

"Ye...yeah.. well be there" He stuttered, trying to find the right words.

He got up and went over to me, "Hanni we have to go"

Getting my attention, I stood up and grabbed my Father's car keys.

________

"Miss, could you please tell us where Kim Minji's room is located" I asked the nurse sitting at the front desk.

She started typing on the computer. A few moments passed by and she looked at us and said,

"Her room is on 308, third floor to the left. But shes currently in the surgery room"

"Where is the surgery room. Please, we want to see her" I pleaded at the nurse as she shook her head.

"I'm afraid you're not able to do that. But you can wait in the waiting room just outside. There are also a few people waiting for her in that room"

"Where is it" Father impatiently asked.

"Just pass that hallway on the right, then you turn left. You'll see a waiting room with two large doors in front of it" The nurse pointed to the hallway as she instructed us where to go.

We ran over there and saw a few other people waiting outside.

As we got closer, I was able to tell who they were.  The two women standing up were Minjeong and Minju.

They looked very worried as they hugged Mrs. Kim, Minji's Mother, who was sitting down on the chair, crying.

"Hanni" Minju shouted as she saw us running towards them.