Reaction: Enlightenment Filled With Despair

Asuryii: Are you all ready to proceed and receive a piece of enlightenment? One you may or may not have ever wished to know.

Veldanava: "It's about time they know. I don't even know parts of it so I suppose I will learn with everyone."

Veldora: I am ready. I have to know what my sworn brother and first friend went through.

Aza: Be prepared for a mask.

Women(-Manas): " Mask?"

Men: "She can't mean...Rimuru is lying to himself..."

Asuryii: Prepare Yourselves.

Enlightenment Comes With Despair. ←(Yes this is not the chapter(content) title but this is a story I am crafting soooo yea)

Everyone: "I don't like the sound of this."

"Hey Ciel, how long has it been since something interesting happened in the Cardinal World?" Rimuru had an expression that spoke volumes on the condition he was in....He was bored.

Again.

Veldanava: A very relatable feeling.

Rudra/Guy: Totally understandable that's why I made a game with this demon/blonde

Velzard/Velgrynd: That caused more problems for Rimuru and the Cardinal World

Veldanava: Even my game with Rimuru wasn't that bad... "Shit I said that out loud."

Everyone: What?

Veldanava: Don't question it. Rimuru isn't here I won't answer..."PLZ WORK..."

Diablo: We will not get any answers clearly so why not move on.

"Rimu it's been 100,000 years since Diablo's Holy War ended and the Tenma War was 1000 years before that." The woman sitting upon Rimuru's lap spoke in a calm and soft tone. This woman was Ciel, a former basic Manas and prior to that an Ultimate Skill.

She was a divine beauty the likes the world had never seen. She made those considered to perfect beings with no flaws average.

Everyone: Diablo's Holy War?

Diablo: Seems I finally decided to make everyone acknowledge Lord Rimuru as the one true God.

Feldway: You're twisted.

Everyone: "So are you."

Guy: Wait 100,000 years.

Velzard: I noticed that but chose not to mention it.

Ciel: I will clear this up. 100,000 years and the Holy war haven't happened for you. Rimuru is 100,500 years ahead of you all. "Well more actually but it'll make things easier to understand."

Everyone: That makes 0 sense.

Ciel/Aza: He lives life 100,000+ years ahead of you all. You are from before this conversation ever happened.

Veldanava: What they say is correct. I remember the holy war.

Everyone: "So Rimuru is from the future...Got it."

Micheal: What does a former basic Manas mean?

Velzard: Yeah I ignored that for a moment but what does it mean?

Ciel: You will learn soon enough.

Her silky metallic silver blue hair shimmered and glowed with a divine radiance. Her skin was porcelain white and absolutely flawless. Her eyes glowed with inquisitive blood red eyes that the more you looked into the further you fell into their gaze. Then to top it all of her body had a perfect hourglass shape while she had the ability to change it at will. She was a beauty that could take on any shape and size but no matter the looks she simply exuded perfection and divinity.