M Reaction Special: Vampire And Slime

Author... Read this Note please 17,012 words.

I wrote this with M_Swedgy

It was a type of hell I will experience again but I cannot explain.

Most of the shit I let go wild, but I tried to reel him in during the later parts.

I decided to do this with my friend M because we both write a series together and plan to get back to it more actively. Updates will be odd as he and I have conflicting schedules. I can't be up at 2-8 am every night to write. (I could but I won't)

This chapter will have a ton of random shit as it was mostly for fun, but make sure those of you who want to read Time Stresses The Slime to the reactions as we left easter eggs.

Please have fun, enjoy the read, thanks for reading. I will talk to you all soon

THESE REACTIONS ARE NOT LINKED TO THE OTHER REACTIONS I HAVE MADE! DIFFERENT TIMELINE/CHARACTERS.

"Soo... Where the fuck am I?" A somewhat effeminate young man with shoulder-length light-blue hair with black tips, and crystal blue eyes.

"The Creative Void!" A tall person with a sleek, lightly pitch-black mask covering his face, wearing a red and white checkerboard hoodie, black pants, gloves, and boots, covering his body entirely, the only thing betraying his being a man is his voice.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you... Also, I was having a growth moment! Also Also, is this my human form? Also to the power of 3, why am I here" He said as he aimlessly looked around in the white void.

"Yep. Anyway, the reason you're here is Simple: Reaction!" The masked man said while enthusiastically moving his arms in the air like a crackhead.

"Ohhhh~ What are we going to react to and who will we get?"The golden-eyed teen asked, clearly anticipating the sudden post-mortem event.

"Those are the canon ones. I'm going to get some perverted degenerates, I.E. people in love." The masked man handed out a paper with a list of names to the golden-eyed con man.

"So it's going to be [Vampire and Slime], huh? When I got isekaied it was at what, chapter 6? I wonder what happened to them- Nah I don't, they probably are going to just lightly kiss each other and make it sound like they had the biggest orgy ever." Said sir, blonde eyes.

"One: Already happened, the kissing at least. I didn't post shit for the last two or so months due to binge reading and absolute procrastination." The black-masked man said while lifting up his index finger "Two: The fuck? That's disgusting! No wonder we always get banned from every group we get in." He said while lifting out his middle finger as well.

"Meh. By the way, since you are an all-powerful author, why don't you just get them all already so we can start the damn thing?" The bluehead replied with a lightly confused expression-

"Hey! I hate those fucking titles! First 'blonde eyed' and now 'blue head'? What's next? Lesser Sludge?"

"Hypocrite much? You seem pretty fine calling Guy Redhead, so why should you have a problem being called 'Bluehead'? Also, 'Lesser Sludge' is a fantastic idea. Anyway, back to the subject. If I don't make you work, then the fuck is the reason for creating you in the first place?

"Also, take this." The hooded man replied and threw a ball of light at the bluehead before folding his arms.

"What's this?." He said before while holding the light ball in his hands.