Frostbitten Nightmares 3 (RimuruxVelzard)

Velzard POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My elder brother Veldanava and I headed to the source of a massive oppressive and chaotic aura but as we approached the aura suddenly disappeared as if it never existed.

I felt wary of the implications an aura of that size disappearing held but with my brother reassurance we pressed on. I don't know why but as we grew closer and closer to the location the aura spilled out from I felt a sense of relief and comfort coming over my body as we grew closer.

The area where the aura flooded out from was a place I'd felt attached to for some odd reason recently and now something being there is making my heart race in anticipation. As we arrived I saw a person androgynous in nature like my brother sitting in the center of a beautiful flower field that held a cold pressure and feeling, it all radiated off the man sitting at the table.

I felt oddly welcome in this metaphorical cold air. With a nod from my brother we approached the man and sat around a table that oddly enough complimented the atmosphere as if it belonged here or was always here. The table was quant and simple, and the chairs, although not the most luxurious, were oddly comfortable. I liked it. It wasn't too much or too little, it was just right.

The man introduced himself and as he did I felt as if a heavy haze was lifted and there I saw him. He was beautiful. I was awestruck as I looked at him. The clothes he wore were so simple yet held such a radiant aura of power on him. He covered his eyes adding to the mysteriousness of who he was and only added to my curiosity about who he was. He and brother seemed to get along so smoothly.

It was odd he talked to brother as if he was another person and not how everyone else did with reverence. The look on my brother's face appeared to be one of relief and thankfulness. He finally found a friend, someone who wouldn't look at him as a god. I tried to not look at my brother that way but he was so amazing in so many facets and ways that it coupled with the way others treated him made it hard to not worship him in some regard.

I felt disappointed in myself as I realized this. I decided I would put all my effort into seeing my brother like how humans see their siblings as just someone to look up to and not someone to revere or worship.

As the conversation went on I realized that these two saw the other as absolute equals there was no slight weight off to one side they simply saw each other as a person. Nothing more, nothing less. They joked and spoke casually as if they'd known each other for centuries.

The food and drink Satoru prepared were slightly addictive I won't lie, and oddly enough as I ate and drank my cup or plate would refill and there were seemingly endless snack options before me. Then Satoru revealed what the drinks were and I felt slightly irritated. I am aware I look young by human standards but I am 150 years old and I'm an adult and I look like this by choice. I just haven't accepted my growth yet. ←(Likes to be spoiled and spoil)

But he didn't see me as a child. He just had no clue what I'd like to drink but guess my brother's tastes just by Male senses? That sounds like bullshit but I don't know what is telling me that. The reveal of his race was a surprise. I'd never heard of an Outer Humanoid and my brother clearly hadn't either, but then Satoru said he could change races at will.

I was absurdly intrigued by this possibility and asked if he could become an angel-demon hybrid which he called a Nephalem. I was entirely serious then he laughed, it annoyed me that he laughed and at the fact that his laugh was so enchanting as if I'd been charmed. I quickly decided to question him to get my mind off of his laugh and he called me cute. No one but my elder brother had ever called me cute.

I felt embarrassed but I quickly and calmly composed myself and we continued our conversation. After a while I felt an odd sensation run through my being and a cold comforting feeling wash over my body. I felt like something had happened but I didn't know, so I stayed calm and tried to figure out what happened. Then the sensation disappeared and suddenly I felt like the sensation was caused by Satoru and my brother but they denied it suspiciously.