Fallon

"FALLON GET UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL!"

I jumped awake at Caroline's yell, I sat up and looked at the time 7 o'clock. Oh no.

"I'm awake!"

"Good now get ready!"

"I'm working on that!" I called getting out of bed and rushed to my closet, getting clothes on, a blue shirt, blue jeans, with some holes in them, and combat boots. I then rushed to my iPod and turned it on, then to the bathroom, I brushed my semi long dark brown hair, staring at my sapphire blue eyes and sighed, I can't even look at my own reflection anymore without remembering my Dad, why did I have to look so much like him? It never helped me get over his disappearance nine years ago. I looked at his picture in my mirror and closed my eyes sighing. Never got to say goodbye....or love you.

I continued to brush my teeth and grabbed my phone, turning off my iPod and rushed down stairs.

"Hey Caroline, off to school bye!" I said quickly, walking towards the door.

"Goodby-"

I closed the door before she could finish, I just want to get my morning over with when I get to school, most likely Vince would bully me again about my dad. I ran outside finding Bumblebee out there with Raf, I approached the yellow camaro and got in. "Hey guys."

"Hi Fallon," the car beeped suddenly, interrupting the twelve year old boy. "Bee says hi."

"Hi Bee."

Rafael was the only human that could understand Bumblebee's beeping, chirping, and whirling, I felt guilty that I couldn't understand him, but I just can't, but Raf was glad to translate Bumblebee's comments to the other human teens, Jack, Miko, and I.

"Can we please get to school before Vince does, I don't want to run into him again and get picked on."

"If he bothers you, Fallon, tell someone." Raf said softly, he also was one of Vince's targets, he knew what would happen if you went to someone and got him in trouble, it would just make the problem worse for the victim.

"Raf you know what would happen if I did that."

"I know I was just trying to help."

I looked at him as Bee drove to school, I sighed. "I know, Raf, thank you for trying though" I smiled at the twelve year old boy.

(Sorry for hold up and sorry if it isn't good I'm having family issues :-( )