Nemesis

(New chapter and there's a surprise)

Agent Fowler and I were thrown to the ground by Vehicons.

Fowler grunted, bushing dust off his shoulder. "You treat all your guest this nice?"

The Con in front of us chuckled. "Any friend of the Autobots"

"Autobot . . . is that one of them coin operated, wash my own car places?"

"Oh so that's how it's going to be hmm . . .? Apparently no one has told you I have no appreciation for human humor . . . make our guests comfortable." He said walking away. I was picked up and chained to a wall, while Fowler was hanging up by his arms, four chains, two each wrapped around his arm, while he hung about twenty feet, at least.

"Agent Fowler I have one simple request that will save your family from the pain of grieving. Tell me the location of the Autobot base." The Con asked circling Fowler, halting in front of him.

"No problem, but I need to ask you something first."

"Yes I'm listening."

"I got an issue with the costumer service around here, could I speak to the manager?"

The Con jerked slightly, optics widening, surprised of the question, but he quickly regained his composure and growled, stomping his, stripper heeled like pede. 

"I'm the Commanding officer around here and you do as I say!" He turned around and in a more seething voice he said. "Get the prod." 

That does not sound good. As one of the Vehicons got the 'prod', they had by now forgotten about me, and I was still on the ground, the knot around my waist wasn't tight, the door was open.....perfect time to escape and contact the Autobots for help.

I wiggled out of the chain loop and ran to the large doorway before it slid shut.

I looked around the gigantic hallway, thinking, which way leads to the control room, or simply a control panel, now I know that there was a 99% chance that the controls and communication tech will be Cybertronian, and 1% English, but I still had to try.

I ventured the halls warily, cautious of the Vehicons walking around.

Once I had wandered through the halls after awhile I heard something behind me, I barely heard it, it was so quiet, but it was calm, purposeful footsteps that were really quiet, they weren't far behind me, but with how silent they were it sounded like the footsteps were a mile away.

I turned carefully, finding a tall, scrawny, blu/ purple, silver, and black, blank visored mech, the visor covered his face, so he looked faceless, but I don't think he is. He had long, wing like arms, which must of meant he was a jet, he had five long, sharp, thin, claws at the end of each long paneled arm, he had weird knees, they were like a dog's back legs, with fancy purple bio lighten armor on his knee plates, also with some fancy metal plating on his long pointed pedes. And on his long shoulders, each side held the Decepticon symbol, while his helm was decorated with violet bio lights and spikes, four of them, he also had to be twenty three feet tall.

I watched as he approached, hoping that he wouldn't be able to see me, or look down, when he passed I lost my balance, from the large vibrations from his footsteps, and fell on my butt. My iPod fell out and turned on, immediately breaking the silence, I tensed. Scrap!

The mech turned around as Someday from Nickelback burst out of the small eclectic device and looked down at me, I stared up at the touring Decepticon, feeling him stare right at me, I shivered, as the song continued, this was one of my Dad's favorite songs.