Sleep

I woke up to someone shaking me gently, opening my eyes I sat up. "Huh?"

"Fallon it's time to go back home." Raf's voice came through the tired haze of fog in my brain.

"Ok...." I yawned and stretched, moaning. Standing up, stumbling a little, was able to make down the catwalk and into Bumblebee's alt. I watched tiredly as we left base I was barely able to keep my eyes open as I leaned on the door, looking at the night sky above.

I saw a object flying above us and watched it, it stayed right beside us, flying over the passenger side, if I was fully awake I would be suspicious of the aircraft, it could be a Decepticon spy, or something, but I just watched the black mass fly, only evidence of the aircraft was the disturbance of the stars, the starlight was blocked by the mass, that was in the shape of a MQ-9 Reaper.

I fell asleep again after awhile of watching the aircraft. I was really tired, I almost died today, so I think I deserve a little bit of sleep.

  I was woken up by Raf shaking me....again and I looked at the twelve year old boy, eyes barely open.

"We're outside your house, Fallon."

I looked outside the window and noticed my house, and slowly nodded. "Ok thanks for taking me home.....sorry for falling asleep though."

"Its fine, see you tomorrow.

"See ya tomorrow Raf....have a nice night."

I opened the door and got out of the camaro and walked to the front door. I opened it and stumbled across the living room to the stairs. I was able to get to my room and change into some more comfortable clothes to sleep in and took a look outside, I once again noticed the aircraft, or another, but I could tell it was the same one, it was small, aerodynamic and to small in size to contain a person, or cockpit, it was a drone plane, MQ-9 Reaper, I just wonder why one is out at this time of night....eh....not my problem.

I went to my bed and plopped down onto it and covered myself and finally getting to sleep.

(I know its shorter then usual sorry. Please comment thank u for reading)