Never

After getting lectured, which I ignored the whole thing after "FALLON PAIGE RODGERS HOW DARE YOU-"

Rest I'm oblivious too. So as she ragged on about it, pasting in front of me, I sat leg crossed, resting my chin in my the palm of my hand, staring at her blankly.

Now I was in my room cause I wouldn't take them out, one because I couldn't, they're my eyes, second, m wasn't in the mid now to listen to her. I was going to be grounded but Dad said other wish, since he knew the truth.

Thank you Dad.

I sat on my bed, wondering if my eyes have returned to they're original bright, crystal, sapphire blue, but I didn't want to check either, scared to find those bright, almost glowing, purple eyes, even if they were the deep violet that made them pretty. Just knowing that my eyes weren't they're regular blue made me scared, my eyes were always blue, they can't just magically change like they did....

I stood up abruptly, no I can't think of this, it was scaring me to my wits ends, it wasn't normal, not for anyway.

I marched over to my purple binder and opened it, getting color pencils, I was gonna color the Reaper.

While I was coloring my bedroom door opened. I glanced over at it to see who it was, Dad.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Coloring" I answered dryly

He hummed, nodding as he approached me, looking at the drawing, then at me. "Nice."

I shrugged then looked up at him, stopping in my work. "Are they still violet?"

He shook his head. "No, they're blue."

I sighed. "Good."

"Sound relieved." He chuckled, leaning back against the desk beside me.

"I am."

Suddenly I heard a car horn and looked at my window, abandoning my drawing I got up and looked outside. Miko and Bulkhead were there.

"Friend?" Dad said behind me, I glanced at him and nodded.

"Miko...." I answered as she waved, skinny body hanging half way out of the driver's window.

"She looks a little young to be driving."

I froze. "Uhh-"

The horn looked again, longer. "Come on Fallon! Ain't ya comin'?"

I looked at Dad for permission. He shrugged. "I don't mind."

I nodded and opened my window. Looking at him again I left the window and hugged him, grabbing my drawing and the pencils. "I'll be home by ten, and don't tell Caroline I did this."

"Did wha-" he was in the midst of asking when I climbed out of my room and onto the roof. "Fallon."

I looked at my Dad with a smile, then inched my way to the ridge, then jumped. Landing heavily on my feet with a loud thud.

I ran to Bulkhead. "Hey."

"Whoa! Did you just jump from your window!"

I rolled my eyes. "No I fell." I said sarcastically getting in.

Seth's P.O.V~

I watched as Fallon hesitate after opening her window, she looked at me, leaving it, she hugged me. Paralyzed in astonishment, I stood there.

"I'll be home by ten, and don't tell Caroline I did this."

"Did wha-" I began to ask as she climbed out the window, I rushed to the windowsill, gripping it tightly, I swear I heard it break. She was not going to do this. "Fallon."

She glanced at me, smiling, she still has her mother's smile, then inched to the edge and jumped, making my heart skip a beat.

I heard a loud thud, and sighed in relief as I saw her run to the familiar green off road truck.

Once she was in she strangely gave me a two finger salute, she grinned, obviously seeing my confusion from down there, and waved before the truck drove off. I shook my head, smiling, looking at the floor.

Then suddenly an annoying voice went off in my head.

"Where are you? You've been gone for two earth days! Get back to the ship and attend to your duties!'

I groaned, I hate that mech. I looked up, outside again, then disappeared. I wasn't going back to the Nemesis. I'm not leaving my daughter again, not after those nine years.

Never.

(Thanks for reading hoped u enjoyed)