Again?

I woke up, it was Saturday, no school, but I still had to get up early, the Autobots were always up at the crack of dawn, I hated it but I also didn't mind, weird and confusing but the truth.

I was all ready by the time Bee and Raf arrived, I exited the house and approached them.

"Morning Fallon." Raf greeted as the passenger door opened, I climbed in.

"Good morning, Raf." I greeted back, buckling up, looking up I focused on the dashboard. "Morning Bee."

The yellow car beeped happily, in my guess in greetings.

"Bee says you look better then you did last night, but I could guess why, you looked like you had saw a ghost, you were captured by the Decepticons....I think I would be the same way after an encounter with one."

I rubbed the back of my head, looking down at my lap. "Yeah....do you know how Agent Fowler is doing?" I asked as Bumblebee drove down the road, toward base.

Raf shook his head. "No I don't....sorry."

"It's fine, we'll find out soon enough when we get to base."

"True..."

"So...what happened last night with Jack? I noticed he left early."

"He, uh..." Raf scratched his head. "Uh, isn't coming to base anymore, he thinks it's too dangerous, and doesn't want to be apart of it."

"Ohhh.....think he'll come back?"

"I don't know, I hope though."

"Me too...I can't handle Miko all the time, he is the oldest and most commanding...He reminds me of Optimus....but younger, smaller, skinnier, weaker....human..."

Raf laughed quietly. "Yeah..."

  At base I sat on the couch, wishing to go outside, and as I looked up, Optimus walked by. I stood up.

"Optimus? Can I ask you permission to go somewhere?"

Optimus walked over to the catwalk, toward me, staring down at me as I did the opposite to him.

"It depends on the what you would like to do."

"Well, I was wondering if I might be able to spend some time outside....alone?"

He didn't answer, clearly thinking about my request. "If you like, but an Autobot has to be nearby, with the incident yesterday, we need to be cautious."

"I understand that, Optimus, and I agree, we need to be careful, and I will."

He nodded. "Alright Fallon, you can go outside."

"Thank you Optimus."

"You are welcome."
Time Skip ~

  I sat in tree, on a large branch, with my iPod and iPhone. I was texting Caroline, no real reason, I was just really bored, as I texted I felt a sudden thud as something rather large object landed nearby, I sat up, looking at the ground below, then stood up on the branch, holding onto a higher one, iPhone and iPod in my front pockets. Suddenly the ground shook again and I squeaked, gripping the bark tighter as my foot slipped off the branch. Was it Decepticons? Did they track my location by my texting? Oh dear Primus I hope not.

As the vibrations got rougher, I held on to the branch tighter, till I quickly let go and got down into my original position. I watched, paralyzed, as a familiar figure appeared, I nearly fell off the branch. Not him again......please not him, it was awkward the last time. Please not Faceless.

I watched, hidden in the leaves, as the dark, slender, mech from yesterday approach, I now regret coming here, I wish I could just vanish, I slipped suddenly and almost fell, but my movement gave me away, I tensed looking at the mech as he stared at me. It was silent, Fowler was right, where's an Autobot when you need one?