No Way....

"Why didn't you think it mattered, Fallon?" Caroline asked looking at me, a little hurt and angry since she was just finding out that I was being bullied.

"'Cause it doesn't matter to me." I answered, I was done crying, the pain subsided and now it was just that annoying throbbing pain.

"Wel-" a knock on the door downstairs interrupted her. She looked at my door and stood up. "I'll be back."

I watched her leave and stood up, following, and stood at the top of the stairs.

I heard her answer it. "Hi how-"

It became silent. "Seth...?"

I gasped, then covered my mouth, it can't be.

"Caroline, nice to see you again."

I gagged as I heard a familiar voice say Caroline's name, and went downstairs, walking into the kitchen, my jaw dropped, no way....

The man had dark brown hair, like me, his eyes were blue, like mine, he was 5'9, handsome, and he looked at me, smiling. "Fallon."

"Dad?" I asked my voice cracking.

The man nodded. "Yes it's me."

He walked into the kitchen and I stared at him, astonished, then latched onto him, crying again, but for a different reason, not of pain, but of stunned happiness. I felt him hug back and I wanted to say something, but was lost for words. I haven't seen him in nine years, nine years I haven't seen my Dad, I have so much to tell him, where do I start?

"I-I-I....I missed you....." I muttered the first thing that came to my mind.

He hugged me tighter. "I....missed you too."

Holy Primus, my Dad's back.

"I missed a lot, didn't I?"

I nodded, and looked up at him. "Yes you did."

"Clearly....what happened to your arm?" He asked, letting go of me and studied my right arm.

I looked down at it. "Track....I fell."

"You're in track?"

"Yeah."

"Any other sport you're in?"

"Track, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, wrestling, and sometimes soccer." I answered, watching as he looked at me, surprised."

"Wow, a lot of sports."

"Yeah, and it gave her asthma." Caroline said walking by us and standing in the doorway behind me.

Dad raised an eyebrow and I groaned. "Yeah I have asthma.....it sucks...."

He laughed.

"Fallon you should show him your room." Caroline said, I looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yep."

I sighed. "Fine...."

I led my Dad upstairs to my room, and let him look around.

"I really see no reason to show you my room, it hasn't changed...much." I said as he messed with my iPod, which was on the charger, he turned it on and looked over at me. "Like your lock screen."

"Yeah?"

"Yep....what's the password?"

"My name."

"There's five characters, not six."

"Middle."

"Oh...I knew that." He said putting in my middle name, unlocking my iPod.