Part 2 - Do You Want to Know a Secret (rewrite)

I retired to my bedroom,  still shaking. After making sure I was alright, John hugged me gently.
      "Try to get some rest Wils," he said softly.  "Tomorrow, we hit the town, just you an' me. I promise you love, nobody will ever hurt you again  -  not as long as I'm here." He closed the door behind him, and I changed into an oversized tee and crawled into bed. I heard John's bedroom door close, and he and Cynthia exchanged a few words. As the calming sounds of Buddy Holly drifted through the air from John's record player, I wrapped my arms around myself and began to cry.   
       Before sleep overtook me, I thought I heard a rapping on my door. I sniffled, cleared my throat, and walked to the door. " 'Ello? Is someone there?"
     "Jeannie? It's George."  I opened the door cautiously,  and scanned the hallway for others.
        "It's ok," George said, "it's just me. Don't be scared. Are you alright?"
          "Come in," I said. Please sit."  I sat on my bed, motioning for him to join me. George approached slowly,  probably afraid of spooking me after what had just happened. I gave him a weak smile, and he plopped down next to me.
         "George, what you did for me tonight,  I"-
   "It was nothing, Jeannie, really. I couldn't even manage keeping you safe meself,  Paul had to jump in."
      "But George,  you did. You did with no second thoughts for yourself. You even took a sock for me.  You were very brave."  I smiled, taking his hand in mine. He squeezed my hand back,  "and I'd do it again.  Bloody bastard always goin' 'round grabbin' what isn't 'is," he said through clenched teeth.
           "It means the world to me, George, and I know John appreciated it as well." I scooted closer to George, closing the gap between us.
       "Well, I had to. You're special; more special than you realize.  And too good for the likes of that git.   I,   I like you.  A whole lot." He blushed and leaned into me.
     "I like you too, George,"  I said, looking deep into his dark brown eyes. He gently brushed my lips with his and pulled me into his arms.  I reciprocated, kissing him back, as I ran my fingers through his thick hair. Our kisses growing deeper,  more frantic, he grazed my thigh with his fingers, eliciting a gasp.
     "George, I - I've never done THIS before.. I" - I stumbled over my words.
          "It's ok, love," he said nervously, "I haven't either.. And after what happened earlier,  if you're not ready, I understand."
        "No. Geo, I need this. I need to move past it. Please," I said, almost begging, as I fingered the buttons of his shirt. He smiled, pressing his lips to mine again and lying me down gently onto the bed. His eyes searched mine, waiting for me to stop him, as if I'd lost my nerve. I didn't. I hadn't. I licked my lips, hungry for his kiss, his touch; anything to drive Lewis' leer out of my mind's eye. I shuddered at the recollection and promptly pushed it out of my head as George's tongue probed my mouth and lapped against mine.
        Neither one of us really knew what we were doing. We read and felt each other's cues. I grasped the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, exposing my naked body underneath.  George watched with keen fascination and lust, eyes growing larger. I reached out to touch the burgeoning bulge in his jeans, rubbing it softly as his eyes closed, breaths becoming uneasy. He extended his long, calloused fingers to my breasts, running them slowly from my nipples down to the soft ivory flesh of my navel - leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake. I fumbled with his zipper,  overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness, finally pinching it between my fingers and pulling it down.  His erection burst forth, flinging miniscule droplets of pre-cum onto my stomach. I ran my index finger through it and placed it on my tongue. It was sweet, like sugar. I must have looked scared as hell, seeing the immense size of him. I knew it was going to hurt, but good Lord, how was THAT thing going to fit inside me?!
      He touched my clit, sending a shockwave throughout my body. He held me there momentarily, watching my chest rise and fall with his touch, as I arched my back. Not wanting to ignore his needs, I took him gently in my hand, carefully at first. I increased my grip on his member, as he plunged a finger inside me. As grunts and moans escaped our lips, we knew that it was time. I swallowed hard, trying to prepare myself for the pain that was sure to follow.
         "Shall we then?,"  I asked softly, my doey eyes seemingly pleading with him to take me.
        "If I hurt you, please tell me, and I'll stop,"  he reassured me. Leaning forward, he touched his lips to mine and slowly eased himself into me. I winced as I felt a sharp tug within, and just as he promised, he stopped.
    "Y'alright lovey?,"  his eyes softened with concern he had hurt me.
      "Go on, Geo, please."  He pushed back into me, and overcome with the warmth and wetness, he let out a deep breath.  I held on through the pangs until my insides welcomed him further into my expanse. My chest heaving, I clawed at his back, desperate for more. Knowing I was OK, he pushed harder, faster, until sweat beaded at his brow.
      "F-fuck!,"  he moaned, rocking even faster, my legs wrapping around his waist.
        "Oh God, George!" I cried, lifting my hips up to meet him. Knees growing weak, he buckled, sprawling on top of me,  both physically spent.  We came together after our wild, simultaneous thrusts. He lay his head down on my breasts, breathless. I kissed his sweaty forehead, and as my breathing slowed,  we drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in the other's warm embrace.