Part 12 - Oh! Darling

Author's Note: I'm rather disappointed with this one. I may do a rewrite later on.

After George and I washed up, we dressed comfortably and cuddled together in Pete's bunk, awaiting the others so that we could go for a bite to eat.
           Having never been to Germany before,  I thought it'd be nice to try the local dishes.
     George and I sat talking amongst ourselves,  not taking notice of the other lads (aside from John), staring at us.
         "Looking forward to dinner, Jean?," Stu asked.
         "You bet! Really wanting to try genuine German food, it smells AMAZING in here!"
          "What'd you order then, a nice sausage?"
          "Even better, bratwurst!"    
Stu smiled, and I thought he was just being pleasant and appreciative of me treating them all to a nice meal again. Ohhhh, how wrong I was..

        Our meals arrived, and everything looked and smelled delicious. George had ordered a bit of a sampler, so we shared. I took a huge bite of my bratwurst, juice running down my chin. I immediately felt eyes upon me.
       "Mmmmmm, Love, this is incredible! You MUST try it!"  
I munched happily, giving George bites sporadically.  He, too, enjoyed it.
       "Sooooo juicy, this is divine!" I mumbled,  mouth full.
        "You like them juicy, Jeannie?,"  Pete asked. "Nice and thick too?" 
         "Mmm, I sure do, Pete. Would you like some?"      I could hear quiet giggles from around the table, and I had no idea why. I looked round at the lads, and they all had shit-eating grins on their faces.
         "How big of a piece are you eating, Sunshine? Mustn't shove the whole thing in dear, you're apt to choke,"  Paul cackled, damn near choking on his meal himself. Full-blown laughter filled the air as the boys looked at George and I.
      "What's wrong with you lot?" I asked. "Never seen someone enjoy their food before?"
       "Seriously," John agreed. "Bunch of dimwits."
        "Ohhhh, Jeannie, love, you really don't know?" Stu laughed.  "Sweetheart, we HEARD and SAW, you uhhh, enjoying your pre-tea treat."
         "What the bloody hell are you talkin' about Sutcliffe?"
          "Dearest, just because you're in a dark corner, it doesn't necessarily mean you're hidden from sight, and certainly not silenced. We saw you, Jean, giving George a jobby right after our set."
          My mouth hung open in horror. "You WHAT?! Why were you watchin'?!"
       "Awww Christ Willy, what the hell did you do?" John said, embarrassed.
          I buried my head into George's chest. I couldn't bear to look at anyone. "I fuckin' hate the lot of you, bleedin' pervy voyeurs,"  I said.
     George just shrugged. "Well,  I've got nothin' to be ashamed of; me girlfriend sucked me off, and quite well, I might add. Not even the nastiest slags 'ere want to wrap their lips round your bitty knobs,"  he said laughing. I snorted.
      Winn shook his head. "Me own sister, givin' a gobble in public. Disgustin'."
       "Oh shut it, John, you're hardly so proper. Who is it that pisses out the window, then?" George chided.
       "Alright lads, enough," I intoned. "Let's just enjoy our meal while it's warm, yeah?"
       Mine's a bit cold already Jean, care to warm it in yer gob?"
      "Shut it Pete", John barked, smacking him round the back of his head. 

       Annoyed as I was with Pete being a pig, and the lads watching George and I be intimate, I knew once I got back home to Liverpool that I'd be insanely bored and lonely without them, nasty as they could be. After all, they were MY nasty sods.