Part 9 - Two Of Us

The air was thick with the perfume of pheromones, and a heavy whiff of sex hung everywhere.
"Awww shite,"  I moaned. I grabbed one of the blankets I brought for the boys and pulled it over myself, hoping that maybe Winn didn't see me. No such luck.
As the applause and cheering waned, John emitted a low snarl, angrily stalking towards us. I shielded George with my naked body as John started his tirade.
"Harrison! Get the FUCK off me sister, and get out here!"
"To be fair Winn, he's not ON me, not anymore anyways," I said with a smirk.
"Don't be such a smart arse Wils, you're in deep shite as it is."
"What are ya, me bleedin' keeper?! I'm an adult John, I can take care of meself."
"No JEAN, you're not an adult, you're 17, and underage, just like your fuckbuddy there."
"Oh, control yourself John. You'll spurt."
"May I say something?," George interjected.
"No," John said. "You're in deep shite too, Georgie boy. You couldn't get trim anywhere else. It just HAD to be me baby sister!"
George pulled on his pants and jumped off the cot, facing up to John.
"John, I'm sorry you found out this way, but I swear, I'm not just shaggin' her. The truth is, we've been together for months now. And, well, I'm in love with her."
"You're WHAT?!" John and I said at the same time.
George turned back, facing me. "I'm in love with you, Jeannie. Seeing you, after being apart for so long, just reaffirmed what I already knew in me 'eart."
"Really? Georgie, I love you too!" He sat back down on the cot and embraced me, kissing me tenderly.
"Ugh, please, me stomach can't take it," John groaned. Paul smiled at us, fluttering his long eyelashes.
"You've got to admit John, it's kind of sweet. They're in love!" John looked at Paul in disbelief and rolled his eyes.
"Macca, they're KIDS. They're not in LOVE, they're in LIKE. And MONTHS George?! How have you been keeping this secret?!"
Paul whistled to himself, eyes scanning the room and acting like he had no idea what John was talking about.
"Smart, Paulie, like that's not a dead giveaway."
"Really, Paul?! You've been coverin' for these deviants?! You're supposed to be lookin' after her, not aiding and abetting!"
"Lookin' after me?! John, I don't need a bloody babysitter! What I need is a friend to support me, like you're supposed to be doin'! Boys, go get dressed. I'm taking you lot out for a well-deserved meal. Just let me have a private chat with Winston, please."
The four of them approached me, single file, to kiss my cheek in thanks and in salutations. Stu and Pete first, followed by Paul, who grit his teeth and wished me luck, and finally George, who kissed me passionately on the mouth, WITH TONGUE, just to piss my brother off even more.
"We'll be out by the door Lovey, see you in a bit." George followed the others outside while I tried to get John to talk to me.
"Winn, if you turn around, I'll get dressed and make this a LOT less awkward."
"Fine."
I quickly pulled on my bra and knickers, followed by my lavender sundress, and combed through my tangled mess of a mop.
"Sit," I commanded.
"Absolutely not, not where you just FORNICATED," he said in disgust.
"Fine, sit on the bloody sofa then, Christ!"
John sat with a thud onto George's makeshift bed, still grousing.
"Honestly, Winn, what's your problem? Why do you hate Georgie so?"
"He's my mate Wils, I don't hate him. I hate that I'm losing you,"  he said with a sniffle.
"What on earth do you mean, 'losing me'? Winnie, you're me best friend. I'm nothing without you. You practically raised me. I'm not going anywhere."
"I promised Mum, Wils. I promised her that I'd never let anything happen to you. Willy, since the day you were born, you were me most prized possession."
"You don't own me, Winnie."
"Shut up and let me finish, ya twit."
"Go on then, wanker."
"SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN"...
"Alright, get on with it, fuck's sake"...
"You were everything to me Jean. I took one look at you, and my heart just, ballooned. You were perfect, like a little porcelain doll. Round, rosy cheeks, delicate curls, you looked like an angel. I told Mum you were mine, that I'd protect you, always. No one would ever hurt you, or make you cry. And then, when Mum.. when Mum died, I knew I had to step it up, even with Mimi lookin' after us. You've always been mine Willy."
"Aw, Winn, you know you're everything to me. I told George that I can't imagine being without you. The mere thought makes me ill. And who said I'm not protected or safe? John, Georgie treats me wonderfully, I've never been happier!" I sat next to John, looking into his eyes, which had now misted over talking about our mum.
"He'd better treat you right, Wils. Now that I know about you two, I'll make sure he toes the line when you're not about."
"And I suppose YOU behave yourself when Cyn's not around?"
"Willy, Willy, Willy, that's not up for debate."
"Course not, ya tosser. She deserves better, ya know. She loves you for some reason."
"Yeah, I know. I'm a right git Jean."
"You are. But ya know somethin', John? I love you anyways, greasy as ya are," I said with a smile as I placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Cheeky bird. Ya mean what ya said, about the meal?"
"Go wash yer smelly arse and get dressed, and we'll go wherever you gits fancy. I've been savin' some money, thought I'd take care of you long as I'm 'ere."
"I love you, Wils. I really do. Even if you're in love with an underaged ted."
"I love you too, Winn, even if you stink of old, sweaty jocks. Let's go find the others." Before he went off to his room, he tousled my hair and squeezed my hand. Damn. I love my bastard brother, crackers as he drives me..