Part 17 - Like Dreamers Do

** Jeannie

          Azure dreams of soft, billowy clouds and windswept wildflower meadows escaped me. I saw instead a mostly dark room, with pops of dark plum, illuminated by a wink of flame. Silken ebony sheets surrounded me,  as rivulets of light cascaded across my bare skin.

        A hint of cigarette smoke found its way to my nose, chased by fingers of a spicy, citrusy fragrance..   George.        I looked towards the door, and he silently watched me. He sauntered over to me on the bed; a deep hunger clouded his soft eyes, and embers of lust began to ignite deep within me.

         As soon as he was upon me, his large yet gentle hands fondled my breasts, my nipples grew hard, and enticed him even more. He was already hard, and I was growing wetter, second by painful second. I ran my fingers all over his length, hoping to drive him crazy enough to finally take me. I grabbed him as he leaned down to my core, kissing softly at first,  then drinking my juices, slurping with his tongue. George gripped himself, giving a few strokes before mounting me, and dragged his dick against me. Grabbing his tie, I pull his face down to meet mine, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. With a loud moan, he pushes into me, and I scream. As I throw my head back, he rakes my ivory throat with his canines, and I call out in sexual intoxication. I pull him in farther, and he lets out a thunderous groan. We're dripping with sweat and tired and sore, but we continue fucking each other like mad, spurred on by the carnal sounds the other is making.

          Nearing our ends, we rock harder and faster until I clench around him , finally hitting my high, and I feel him shudder as he explodes into me, my insides veiled in his fluid.  We peak together,  spasming furiously,  holding one another tight.   I hum to myself,  still panting, still holding him close to my chest.

        "Mmmm, Georgie,  that was amazing."      I continue humming, letting out an occasional giggle in glorious delight.

      A chill upon my skin rouses me, I blink, and look around me, seeing nothing but white. The dark room is gone, as is the candle, and the silk- draped bed.

    "Nice dream, Lovey?" George asks. "You've been moanin' and wrigglin' about for quite a while. Glad it was my name you were callin'. I had quite a pleasant dream meself. Gave me an impressive throbber,  pity you missed it," he said with a smirk.

      I sit upright,  only causing myself EXTREME pain. I fall back down upon the cold, scratchy sheets and hold my stomach.

    "Easy Kitten, you'll tear your sutures! Must I watch over you 24 hours a day till you're healed?!"
      "What's goin' on? Where am I Geo?"

     "You're in hospital love, you've had an operation.  You'll have to take it easy for a bit, so you're stayin' with me at mine. Mum will be 'ere as soon as you're ready and able, but for now, just rest."

       I nodded slightly and gave a little yawn as he pulled the blanket up round my shoulders to protect me from chills.

      "Your brother called, I 'spect Mimi told him what was goin' on. He's headed home as we speak, and NOT happy with your boss."

      "EX boss Georgie, I don't work for that bastard anymore. Hope the fucker rots in jail."

       "I'm sure HE'S hopin' the same, furious as John is. He'll bloody kill 'im."

       "It'll be nice seein' Winnie again, I've missed him. And if he beats the dick's arse, good!"

     "Alright now, just try to relax and 'ave a kip, yeah? You're supposed to be takin' it easy, meanin' not liftin' a bloody finger, got it? Mum and I are gonna take care of you. Get some shut eye."

       "Why you so good to me George?," I asked stifling another yawn. You AND your mum."

        "Because we love you. Mum loves you like a daughter, and I,  well, I love you more than anythin'. You're my soulmate Kitten,  I know it in my 'eart."

       And love me he did. Truly. Only, as the days and weeks went on, he seemed to grow distant, and almost irritated, and upset. He was always having to go off by himself,  to be alone. Louise understood it as much as I did, which was not at all. There was always a sadness in her eyes.  Thankfully Winn visited everyday,  reading to me from Alice in Wonderland (his favorite book), and bringing me hot cuppas. He came round more often, and stayed at Mimi's less and less, choosing instead to crash at Paulie's. He was bothered by George's behavior as well, but it was almost as if HE knew why..