Part 16 - Beautiful Dreamer

** George

          Lips like clouds, soft, supple skin that begs to be touched and kissed, flowing silken tendrils of auburn just waiting for my fingers to weave through. She's a dazzling galaxy, an angel brightening this bleak burg, surely sent from God above. Her voice, a tinkling of bells; her laugh, a melody to my ears. She's divine and somehow,  meant only for me. I don't know what I did to deserve her; her beautiful face,  and guileless heart. All hours of the day, she makes me ache; I crave her constantly,  even when I'm by her side, I HAVE to be touching her, caressing her, GOD how she bewitches me..
          I could see a dimly-lit room,  a single candle flickering in the corner, making shadows dance on the walls. She lie there, undisturbed,  the briefest of smiles alighting her face, silken sheets pooled around her ivory curves. I wanted her, NEEDED her, a hunger had taken over me, and even a hint of a taste could drive me over the edge.
         I felt my cock twitch with anticipation,  every nerve in my body screaming; I was suffocating under my desire for her. Every step was excruciating,  my engorged dick strained under the tight fabric of my trousers. My pulse throbbed throughout my erection, telling me it had to be now..
         I took one last drag of the ciggie clenched between my lips before unceremoniously flicking it into the ashtray sitting on the end table by the door.

         Walking softly towards the bed, every step seemingly a mile; I couldn't reach her soon enough. My mouth dry, heart racing, I caressed her creamy mounds, and the rose-tinted nipples that sat atop them. I felt her stir beneath me, her shallow breath beginning to quicken. Her velvet-soft touch intoxicating me; she walks her fingers all over me, pressing harder with every pass. Her long fingernails stroke my swollen shaft, encircling my throbbing head. A gasp, followed by a deep groan, escapes me, giving her the green light. She grasps me in her delicate hand,  her warmth radiating through me.
           I'd never tasted a woman before. I softly lapped at her center, slicked with desire; a sweeter fruit I'd never savored.
  I grab my dick, giving a few pumps before straddling her, rubbing my head against her folds. She grabs my tie, pulling me down close to her face, her tongue burrowing into my mouth. I can't take it anymore,  and thrust into her with everything I have. Her mouth agape as she cries out, I take the opportunity when I can, and scrape my fangs down her throat, fine red lines emerging on the surface.  She screams out in ecstasy,  and sucks me farther into her with her muscular walls. It's a battle of wills, both of us trying to outfuck the other, seeing who can make the other moan loudest.

         She's pulling as I'm pushing, faster and harder than we ever had, our animal urges eating us alive. My high approaching quickly, I try to hold back until I know she's close as well. She tightens around me, the thumping of her orgasm driving me to my end. I erupt into her, her insides shrouded in my seed.
           We climax loudly, violently convulsing, holding onto one another tightly. I suddenly feel a grip and shake on my shoulder,  as if someone is rousing me awake..

        My eyes pop open, and my lover and the candle-lit room disappears..
       "Mr. Harrison,  Miss Lennon came through surgery quite well.  We'll be wheeling her back here to recover in a short while. She'll be staying with you, yes?"
       "Oh, uhh, yeah. Me mum will be round to pick us up as soon as Jeannie's discharged. Can I wait in here?"
         The nurse nods.
        "Please be advised, Mr. Harrison,  that she's just undergone delicate surgery. NO funny business for the next few weeks, she needs to heal."
       "Sorry?," I ask, highly confused.
   She exits, and I look round the room, until my tired eyes take notice of my quite obvious erection. Christ, that's awkward.  Well, at least Mum wasn't here to see. I close my eyes once again,  to rest until my love and I are reunited..