03.

--------

--------

I DONT KNOW what this nigga's angle is

I mean its evident he wants to fuck me, but I ain't fallin' for that. Acting like he really gives a damn and that I'm so beautiful.

He must think I'm some kinda fool.

I'm very aware of how attractive I am.

I've been regarded as attractive all my life, which makes people like me more of a target of harassment.

I'm not an overly confident person though, or even merely full of myself, but I know I'm beautiful, even if my soul isn't.

But anyway all men want is pussy really, at the end of the day, so Samir stepping to me is simply just a ploy to get that. I peep the way he look at me with them damn eyes. I did take his number though, def didn't give him mine.

I decided to make him wait to hear from me.

I didn't care how sexy he was.

And Samir was ethereal, all those tattoos and all.

They were definitely a bit much upon first glance, but on him, they just looked right. I don't think a lot of men would be able to pull off such tattoos...least not in that strong a capacity.

It seemed as though his forehead was the only place that was still clear.

And maybe his dick too.

He's probably filled with all sorts of drama and bitches with the way he looks. I saw the way all those girls at the court pretty much tripped over themselves to get his attention or talk to him, and he looked like he enjoyed all of it too.

He probably had kids as well.

I debated heavily about erasing his number from my phone, but decided to hit him up when I was desperately bored, this was all of course about four days ago.

I'm definitely bored now.

I wanted to give it five days, but the more I sit in this boring ass apartment, the more dire I feel.

I needed something to do. I mean I've been doing pretty good thus far and I was a far way from Colorado.

At some point I was sure I was going to die. I just didn't know when exactly.

Why not live it up with Mr. Handsome before I move.