12.

-------

-------

THERE WAS ASS.

Just ass, everywhere.

Every corner I turned, there was a  ass, but of course, this was a strip club. I couldn't lie though, these dancers were pretty lit. They were flexible as fuck, majority of these hoes could of been some damn gymnasts or something, as the talent was remarkable.

To say Samir was engaged would be an understatement. He was definitely helping these bitches get a bill or two paid today. He was also a bit drunk, or on the cusp of it.

He was a Henny fan, and with Gerald constantly serving him with cups and yelling for the bartender to keep them coming was beginning to make me give him the side eye.

I hadn't seen Gerald himself get a drink yet, but maybe he wasn't a drinker.

I wasn't either, but standing by and watching my friend get pissy drunk wasn't something I did.

Being drunk sucked, especially when the effects begin to take over and reality hits you after you've regained soberness.

Seated on Samir's lap, I happily took the stack of 50's he handed me,  graciously tossing it on some stripper's round, brown, bubble butt. She smelled good as hell, and I got a lil rub in on her right cheek before she began to clap it for me.

Rihanna's 'Pour it Up' had the dancers going off, and other than Gerald being next to us and feeling him staring at the side of my face, I could say I was enjoying myself.

It felt kinda weird being out and about with Samir like this. I felt like this secret that he had under wraps, which I was completely fine with, but being out in the open and a few girls looking at me and other friends he knew, looking confused when he took my hand and pulled me in his lap, made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Yo, what are you doin?" I laughed a bit at the feel of Samir's free hand sliding through the side of my body suit, gently squeezing my breast.

"Damn...aye...we bouta bounce in a minute."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, as he continued to massage and pinch my nipple.

"Ayo, playboy, here man. Fuck dat shit up cuz. It's yo night, nigga,"

Gerald called over the music, handing him another drink.

"Thanks nigga, but I'm bouta roll in a minute cuz," Samir said, taking the drink.

"Nigga, we only been here like an hour. Thought we was going to Nuvo after this!"

I made a face, as I looked to see Samir, shaking his head.

"Naw nigga...I gotta go."

He squeezed my breasts tighter, before I felt his head resting on my back.