13.

(CHILD ASSAULT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

---------

His breath...

It smelled of black licorice and his skin wreaked of musty cologne.

His body was hot and sweaty and his large hands held both her wrists high, up above her head, while he continued to invade and violently thrust himself inside her.

Tears fall warm and steady, and sniffles are ignored.

He paid top dollar for the young child and he refused to let up.

His breathing grew hitched, as his sloppy motions finally subsided.

Hed reached his selfish peak of enjoyment and as he glanced down at the pretty face beneath him, he smirked devilishly.

"You are so beautiful."

His voice was deep and gruff, his breath warm and gross to the young girl.

He then spit on her. His thick, white film of saliva coating her face.

He did this every time he finished, given she wouldn't open her mouth to allow him to deposit it that way.

She simply gulped, as her soul had broke several men ago.

She just laid as the eight of the bed returned to normal, once he's gotten up and exited the room.

Several moments later, she feels a warm towel on her face, quickly wiping away the disgusting spit from her skin.

She's met with a look of both slight concern and disappointment on the older woman's brown eyes.

"I don't understand why you don't you just open your mouth" She sighed, doing one final wipe across her bottom lip.

She doesn't respond. She simply sucks in her cries, as the woman sighs loudly.

"Clover, Clover, Clover. My sweet baby girl," she paused, eyeing her nude grand-daughter for a few moments.

That usual jealousy quickly began to set in.

"You do realize these men are paying to see you beautiful and feminine...and sweet. Not weak and unmanageable."

"You need to suck it up, do what the fuck they ask and keep it pushin. This is how we survive. You know you're not the only one doing this. Every girl has sex. You're mother did too. How do you think you got here?"

"Stop acting like the world owes you something. The world doesn't owe you shit, not even me. You have to be strong to make it out here, cause the world out there, could give a fuck less bout a lil black girl like you. No matter how pretty you may be. You are not special. You hear me?"

The girl just nods, her tear filled orbs now focusing on the orange colored walls.

She could feel herself begin to disassociate, going into that familiar world where she was the ring-master at the circus, controlling all the animals and talking to them.