10.

-------

NIGGA, THAT'S WHAT I'm sayin. We get to the spot, handle our biz, and jimmy up outta there...ain't gone take but three minutes...tops, I'm tellin you."

David continued to look at Rico, as he explained his master plan for a drug exchange with some new buyers that were coming in from Mexico.

All for it, David was just concerned about new people and new ears...all the time. That was one of the many reasons he was about done with it all. Meeting people, somewhat getting to know them and hoping and trusting that they'd keep their word and he exactly who they said they were, was always a chance to take when in a business like this. From rats and snakes, David kept his dealings extremely tight, but when someone sees the value in product and agrees with how much you thought you were worth up front, he couldn't pass up on it.

"Aight..cool. The earlier the better, gotta go check on G-ma in a minute though," David replied, whilst rolling up his blunt.

"Shit I can't wait for yo party. I can taste that strawberry cassata cake right now, nigga," Gerald, another one of David's good friends exclaimed, rubbing his large hands together.

Shaking his head, David already knew both his mom and grandmother were planning their usual 'surprise' party for the now 28 year old.

It has been a thing since he was a kid, and even at his big age, they still liked to act like they weren't doing anything.

It was beyond silly to David, but he didn't care. He loved the fact that he was still being spoiled.

"Yo, we still on for Diamond's too. Don't forget. I been frontin on Alisha for a good minute now, think I'ma smash tonight. She was looking mad good last week."

Both Rio's eyes brows rose up.

"You stupid. Acting like you don't want that girl," David said, leaning his head back to see who was walking across the street.

"She a hoe though man...I just wanna tap one good time though, den leave her alone man. Too many niggas done had her ass."

"Bro, I don't care how bad a bitch look. If she had more dicks then one hand, she trash. Box prolly trash too," Gerald looked at his cousin in heavy disgust, while twisting the ends of his dark brown dreads.

"That's why they made condoms my nigga. Mind yours."

"Betta hope yo ass don't catch shit."

"Yo, why you always in my shit? Why you care who I fuck?"

"Cause we blood. And you already high-key stupid...can't lose you to no bitch."

"Damn man....so...so you saying I'ma get AIDS from dis bitch?" Rico questioned honestly, which made David smirk.

Those two were always going at it about something...no matter how low vibrational the subject.

"Huh?"

"Yo, y'all wildin'. If he wanna fuck da bitch let em fuck....and if he wanna get AIDS....let em get AIDS," David raised both his hands up.

"Nigga what?" Rico began laughing.

"Aight...do it if you want too. Don't come to me when you start burning and shit."

David couldn't hold back his laughter.

"I'm Forreal...but aight." Gerald went back to his cigarette smoking.