Stuff you should probably know...

A little info on this story. There is gay and lesbian stuff, blood, suicide, and self harm. The characters in this story are in their second year in UA. Mineta was expelled for obvious reasons (I don't want him to be a constant annoyance for me to have to write about) he was replaced by none other than Hitoshi Shinso. I do not spell Shinso with a U the same as Bakugo. Other than Mineta, the whole class stayed together and no one transferred. They didn't catch the LOV yet and they are still on the loose. Dabi isn't dead. 

I added my own character. I know most people hate it. Sorry. Her name is Izumi Yoshida. Izumi is 5'6. She has long brown hair, her eyes are a bright greenish blue color. Izumi's quirk is energy control. It allows her to throw an unstoppable powerful disc that can burn, explode, and cut anything. She can summon and redirect lightning. Izumi can change the properties of magnetic feilds surrounding beings and objects. She can create restraints or barriers that can protect or imprison others. She can produce a large wall of energy that blocks objects and absorbs energy. Nothing can pass directly through her energy except a portal. Her drawback is her limbs go numb. Her arm for example, would go entirely limp and she wouldn't be able to move it at all. She's more offence then defense. She comes from a family consisting of her mom, Hikari Yoshida, her Dad who left when she was born, her two brothers Kenji and Susgae, and her horrible sister Satsuki. Izumi went to an intense training camp when she was six. She returned with scars all over her arms and back. the scars embarrass her so she calls them signs of weakness. She wears hoodies and sweaters to hide these scars. Izumi has an enthusiastic personality but when she's mad you should run for your life. 

Because Izumi is one of my characters, she will not end up with, kiss, or anything like that with any of the real characters because it just feels wrong. Izumi is entering the MHA word to make the ships I want to become a reality. Warning: she may fail a few times... shes just a little rusty! If you read all this I appreciate it and thank you so much!!! NOW TO THE STORY!!!!!