Chapter 4 - The Encounter

"WHAT?!" Mr. Aizawa yelled. I was shocked when I was able to twitch my head in a flinch. 

"I can't help the boy. He's been hit by a quirk. We caught the villain, but he must still have Mr. Kirishima under his grasp." Recovery girl said.

"What's the quirk exactly?" Kami's voice asked. 

So I'm not laying on a teacher, Mina or Kami... could it be?

"The villain's quirk is a quirk that allows him whenever someone closes their eyes, to make their entire body useless except for hearing. Kirishima should not be able to move right now." Recovery girl said, taking my pulse as well.

"I'll take him to my office until he heals up." she continued. I felt someone else pick me up, bridal style. I could tell I was picked up by another person because I felt the transfer of hands. This person was probably Mr. Aizawa, as I felt a scarf tickling my face.

"Thank you Sero, for letting him rest on you instead of the floor. I'll take it from here." 

I could practically see my own disappointment.  I'd been lying on Sero. Not Bakugo.

I felt Mr. Aizawa lay me down in the back of a car. I felt the engine start. It lulled me off to a deep, dreamless sleep.

~ TIME SKIP ~

~ Kaminari Perspective ~

I knew he was going to wake up. But I couldn't help but feel like this was my fault. If I hadn't set up that scene with Bakugo, Kiri never would've gone back to sit on the couch and he never would have been hit by that quirk. It was my fault he was unconscious. So I decided to make up for it. I wasn't going to leave his side until we woke up.

Kiri groaned in his sleep and I looked over at him hopefully. His hair was flattened, his arms were bandaged up because he reopened some cuts from a fight a while back. He looked like he was in pain. The odd thing was about this, he never moved. We were told that he could hear us, but he couldn't talk back or move.

"Hey Kiribro." I said, trying not to cry.

~ Kirishima Perspective ~

I was practically fighting my inner demons. It was my spirit and mind against this guy's quirk. He was trying to take control of my brain and mind. I was fighting back.

"Hey Kiribro." 

That voice- Kami was with me. I had to get this guy out of my head. I needed to see him. I need to see them. All of them. I had to push harder. My eyes flew open and I gasped for air. I was in Recovery girl's office. Kami was next to me. I turned my head to look at him. I could move!

"K-Kami?" I asked. Hoping, praying I wasn't hallucinating. 

"Kiri?! You're awake!" he whispered. Tears falling from his eyes. I sat up and looked around no one else was in here. I looked back at Kami.

"Why are you crying?" I put my hand on his shoulder. Kami looked at me. He sniffled then gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back. When Kami pulled away he smiled at me then left. I was so confused. Kami didn't even answer my question.

Does he not like me anymore? Are him and Bakugo Dating?

The second thought made my stomach drop. If they started dating, my reason to get up in the morning would be gone. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look like a mess. But my hair was flat and I hated it. I heard the door open.

"Hey shitty hair." I turned around to see all of class 2A. Bakugo in the lead. They all filed in, but the Bakusquad were the only ones allowed to sit down beside me. Bakugo sat on my immediate right. Sero right beside him. Kaminari sat on my left with Izumi and Mina. Izumi looked at me with sad eyes. I gave her a small smile. I knew she was going to think that all of this was her fault.

"You're pretty heavy man." Sero cracked the silence with his joke. I laughed.

"You know, it was weird. I could hear and feel everything. But I couldn't say or move at all. Then the guy who hit me with his quirk had tried to take full control of my body. Then I heard Kami's voice and it shoved him out of my head." I recalled. Smiling at Kami. 

"Well. I still think it was very rude of Bakugo to just watch you the entire time. He didn't move, talk or try to do anything while that whole ordeal was going on." Iida said. I instantly wished he would just shut up for once because Bakugo stood. His hair hid his eyes as he stalked out of the room. 

I looked at Iida with a pleading look and he took that as his sign to shoo everyone away. The one person I hadn't noticed before who didn't leave, was Mr. Aizawa. 

"Kirishima. Can I speak to you in private?" he asked me.

"We're already in private-"

"No we're not." Mr. Aizawa opened the door and I saw the bakusquad without Bakugo eavesdropping. 

"Stop eavesdropping on your teacher." Aizawa said. 

"Yes Sir." my friends said sadly as they walked away. He closed the door and sat beside me on one of the chairs.

"I need to know. Shinso, has he been around much?" he asked me. Genuine concern hinting in his voice. I thought about it. I hadn't really seen him around, he only ever talked to Kami, and whenever I smiled at him he just went to get another coffee.

"No Sir."

Aizawa looked as if I'd punched him in the gut. Present Mic came from behind my curtain. 

"How long have you been there?!" I asked, jumping out of my skin.

"I came in with your class and hid behind here. Shota do you think he knows?" Mic asked my teacher.

"Yes."

"Okay what is happening?" I ask both of them, throwing my arms up in the air. Aizawa looked at me.

"Don't laugh Ejiro." he said.

"Okay..."

"Hitoshi Shinso is... our secret love child."