Chapter 14 - WHAT?!

~ TIME SKIP ~

Two days later I was back in class! I skipped into class and I was greeted by a kiss from Katsuki. It made me happy that I was now with him and didn't have that sinking feeling of being rejected hanging over my head. Mr. Aizawa walked in and I went to my desk.

"Class, I've got an announcement for you. A powerful villain has threatened our school. We agreed to turn everyone here into the omegaverse for you guaranteed safety.

"Our Alphas are; Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Kirishima, Mashirao Ojiro, Hanata Sero, Momo Yaoyorozu, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Hitoshi Shinso."

I quietly celebrated. I was an Alpha! I looked at Bakugo. He looked happy that we were both Alphas.

"Our Betas are; Tenya Iida, Mina Ashido, Yuga Aoyama, Rikido Sato, Koji Koda, Kyouka Jiro, Mezo Shoji, and Toru Hagakure.

"Lastly, our Omegas are Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari and Izuku Midoriya." I felt a wave wash over us. All of a sudden I could smell so many scents. It shocked me and I yelped. 

Mr. Aizawa sighed. We had all been turned to the omegaverse. 

"All omegas have a mark, a shape of some sort on their wrist. Their mate will have the same mark on their wrist as well. For example. Midoriya. Todoroki. Come to the front." They both stood and walked to the front of the class. Mr. Aizawa grabbed both of their right wrists, showing the class. Midoriya had a triangle on his wrist, since he was an Omega, and Todoroki had that same triangle. 

"See? Good. Now, Alphas have a flower on their shoulder blades. Todoroki, take off the jacket of your uniform" Todoroki did as he asked. He turned around. Through his white shirt, you could see a red flower with white tips. 

"Midoriya, jacket off and turn around." Midoriya did so too. He also had a flower, the same as Todoroki's. 

"When two true mates touch, their marks will dissapear." Aizawa grabbed both of them and shoved them towards each other. They slammed into each other. Mr. Aizawa grobbed both of their right wrists and showed the class, their marks were gone. 

"Beta's have a circle of their mate's favorite color on their neck." he said lazily. when the bell rang, I rushed to the bathroom with Bakugo. I threw off my jacket and shirt and looked at my shoulder blade. I had an orange California poppy, and a red rose. 

Bakugo threw off his shirt and I looked at his shoulders. I grinned. I tackled my mate and I felt my marks disappear. We rolled on the ground until he had me pinned beneath him. I smiled up at him and he brought his mouth down to mine. I smiled.

~ FIN ~

Book 2 is a go! It'll be like this but with Deku and Icyhot. Follow for more!