Chapter 10 - Jealousy

~ Mina's Perspective ~

I stared at Kirishima. He looked so happy with Bakugo. It made me angry making him that happy. I'll admit, I was jealous. Izumi, Sero, Kami and I took the elevator back down to the common area. Me being me, I had to pull out my portable karaoke from under the couch. I set up the speaker and microphone.

"WHO WANTS TO KARAOKE!!!" I yelled. Jiro, Momo, Tsu, and Uraraka bolted and jumped onto the couches. Kami, Shinso, Sero, and Izumi slowly walked to us. Smiling, I took the mic and threw it at Kami. He caught it.

"You're up!"

~ TIME SKIP ~

After everyone was out of breath from singing so much I put karaoke away. 

"Hey, Mina?" someone asked me. I turned around to see Uraraka. 

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute? In private?" she asked me. I smiled at her and nodded. We walked to the kitchen. Tsuyu was there too. 

"So um, I really like you Mina. Tsu and I are dating... and she likes you too." she said. She looked down and looked as if she was bracing herself. 

"I'm sorry. Both of you, but I'm straight. I like Kirishima." I told them. Schocked that Uraraka had the nerve to tell me she liked me. I watched her shoulders slump. 

"Yeah... I kind of guessed that you were going to say that."

"What?"

"Kirishima told me to tell you that he's done with this "stupid plan" and that he doesn't like you back." she said. Uraraka walked past me to Tsu. Tsu held her arms out and Uraraka hugged her. I walked out of the kitchen.

Of course Kirishima didn't like me back. I should've known. The whole plan was to see if Bakugo liked him BACK. Which meant Kiri already liked him. The real question was if I was actually a lesbian like Uraraka and Tsu... 

I thought about all the time we had ever had together. I was always happiest when they were around. I had butterflies whenever we would bump shoulders or touch at all... oh my god! I ran back into the kitchen Uraraka and Tsu were sitting on the couch together, talking about the class we had today. I came up behind them and hugged both of them. 

"I do like you back! Both of you! It took me a while to realize that you were who I was always excited to see!" I said happily. Ochako's eyes filled with happy tears. I kissed her on the cheek, then Tsu. It made all three of us so happy. I was waaaaaaay over Kirishima now.

~ Kaminari Perspective ~

When Karaoke was over, I went up to Shinso's room. He wasn't there so I just sat on his bed and waited for him. I waited for only a minute when he opened his door. He saw me and closed it behind him.

"You okay?" 

"Do I need a reason to see my handsome boyfriend?" I asked him. Hitoshi blushed a bit and I smiled. I got up off his bed and walked over to him. I took his face in my hands and watched him.

"Denki?"

"Ye-" shit. Hitoshi took over my body. 

"Drop your hands." he whispered, leaning close to my ear. My inner self shuddered, but because Hitoshi had control of me, I did what he told me to. He put his hands on my waist. 

"Look at me." I did.

"Now tell me what's wrong." 

"Bakugo and Kirishima are hurt and I want to help them but I can't because they're sleeping." I said, in a monotone voice. I hate it when Hitoshi does this to get answers from me.

"Kiss me." he told me. I kissed him, and Hitoshi released me from his mind control. I broke away from him and crossed my arms. 

"Don't do that." I told him sternly. Toshi laughed at me.

"You're cute when you're angry." he told me. I uncrossed my arms and pushed him against the wall. I pinned him there and he grinned down at me.

I kept him pinned with one hand and grabbed the collar of his uniform with the other. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. 

Toshi chuckled and then flipped our positions. He put one of his hands on my waist and the other behind my head. I brought my other hand up to grip the front of his shirt. He smirked and all my thoughts about Kiri and Bakugo flew away. I completely melted into him. 

~ Bakugo's Perspective ~

I sat there as shitty hair slept. Randomly in his sleep, he would bring my hand closer to his face. One time, he even brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand. I looked over at him. His mouth was slightly open and his hair hid his eyes. Both of his hands were holding mine in place. One of them on my wrist gently, the other intertwining his fingers in mine. I reached up with my other hand and tucked his hair behind his ear. The hand on my wrist let go of my wrist and caught my other hand. I looked at Shitty hair's face.

His ruby eyes were watching me, his mouth curved downward in a frown. He sat up and shoved my hands away from him. He looked towards his window and tears filled up his eyes.

"You can't do that Bakugo." he whispered. 

"Can't do what?!" I asked him, growling.

"You can't mess with people's feelings. You told me you didn't like me that way. Then you do this?" he looked at me. The hurt in his eyes was intense. 

"Kirishima." I said. His eyes widened. I've never said his name before. 

"I said I didn't know if I liked you back. Now I'm sure." I said. Looking at him and standing up slowly.

"I do like you. Shitty hair." I mumbled. Shitty hair looked at me, hope filled his eyes. It was quickly replaced with mistrust and uneasiness. I sat down on his bed beside him. I put my elbows on my knees and I placed my head in my hands. I felt myself blushing furiously. 

Kirishima crawled up close to me. I took my head off my hands and turned to face him.

"Prove it." he whispered. I didn't hesitate. I did what I had been wanting to do for months. I kissed Ejiro Kirishima.