Chapter 7 - Bakugo?!

I ran over to the elevator shaft and jumped down. I used my quirk to help me land on the elevator. There had already been a gash in the roof. It was widened enough for a person to slip through. I jumped down and the sight inside the elevator confused me. Toga had a knife out and was slicing an unconscious shitty hair's shirt open. He had cuts and bruises all over his face and arms. Mr. Compress had tied shitty hair up so Toga could do her work. Dabi faced me, grinning. 

"Walcome. Katsuki... Bakugo." Dabi said. He stepped into his fighting stance. I stepped back into mine. I looked over at shitty hair. Toga dragged her knife down his bare chest. Drawing blood. I heard someone behind me and something grabbed the back of my neck.

"You move, and he dies." a raspy voice said from behind me. Dammit. Dabi straightened himself and smiled.

"Well, good timing Shiggy." 

I watched Toga catch shitty hair's blood in a vial. Then she stood. I was so busy glaring her down, I didn't see Dabi's roundhouse kick as he hit me in the face. I hit the cold ground hard. I spat blood out of my mouth and tried to stand. Dabi walked over and stepped on my face shoving me back down. He grabbed both of my hands and put quirk cancelling cuffs on me. Dabi took his foot off the side of my face. He kicked me with his other foot in the back of the head. 

Once. I saw black dots.

Twice. They swirled around and I was plunged into darkness.

~ Third person perspective ~

As Bakugo was knocked unconscious, Dabi stopped kicking him.

"Wasn't that a little much?" Mr. Compress asked, dragging the explosion boy over and propping him up against Kirishima. 

"Pfft. Toga, do your thing." he responded. Waving off the question.

Toga got out another knife. She lifted the sleeve of Bakugo's T-shirt. Baring his shoulder. She quickly sliced a deep gash in his upper bicep and held out a vile to catch his blood. It bled quite freely. 

In almost no time, Toga had two glass valves of Bakugo's blood. A small stream of blood from the still bleeding cut ran down his arm. 

"Aren't we going to kill them?" Dabi asked Shigaraki. Shigaraki scratched his neck and shook his head.

"As much as I would love to, Master said to allow them to live. He needs them alive in his game of chess." 

Dabi shrugged and jumped out of the hole in the ceiling. Mr. Compress and Toga were quick to follow. Kurogiri created a warp gate and him and Shigaraki quickly disappeared. 

~ Kaminari Perspective ~

I sat with my teacher and unconscious boyfriend. Mr. Aizawa didn't say a word to me. So I didn't try to talk to him either. Recovery Girl had been in. She'd bandaged his head and arm. She was happy to report that he didn't have many severe injuries and should wake up in a few hours. I hadn't left his side since. I held his unbandaged hand. Mr. Aizawa fell asleep. I looked out the window. It wasn't fair that today was a beautiful day. Hitoshi's hand twitched and I snapped my head to look at him. His eyes slowly fluttered open. 

"D- Denki?" he mumbled. His voice raspy. I nodded my head and brought his hand to my lips. Kissing it. Hitoshi smiled at me and looked around. when he saw the sleeping Aizawa he looked so surprised. 

"Dad?" he whispered. The sound of that brought tears to my eyes. Mr. Aizawa woke. He saw Shinso looking at him. He stood and pulled Shinso towards him. Hitoshi let go of my hand to hug Aizawa back. The tears in my eyes fell. They stopped hugging. Aizawa saw me crying. 

"I'll come back. Please stay here and don't try to throw yourself off a building this time." he said. Aizawa smiled at me, a rare sight, and left the room. Hitoshi looked at me. 

"Am I dead?" he asked. He looked sad. I laughed, wiping the tears off my face.

"No Toshi." I told him. He smiled at me.

"I've never seen you smile this much in a minute." I tell him. I sniffled. Shinso looked at me. He reached out with both hands, even though one was hurt and gently grabbed the sides of my face.

"T- Toshi?" I asked. His eyes flickered back and forth over my face. 

"I love you Denki Kaminari. I will never, NEVER. Leave you again." he told me. I felt hot tears escape my eyes. Shinso wiped them away. Still memorizing my face. I gently touched his face too, careful to avoid the bandages above his ears. 

"I love you too." I kissed him. 

~ Kirishima Perspective ~

The stinging of multiple cuts startled me awake. I was still in the elevator. My hands were cuffed behind my back in what felt like quirk cancelling cuffs, and my feet were tied. I looked down at my chest and saw multiple scratches on my bare chest. My shirt had been cut away and now hung in shreds around my torso. I felt a huge something against my shoulder and looked over. Bakugo was tied up too. 

A trickle of blood fell from the corner of his mouth and nose. His eyebrow was split and he had a boot print on the right side of his face. I leaned over to get a better view of him. The left sleeve of his T-shirt was rolled all the way up. Revealing a deep gash in his upper bicep. 

Bakugo started to slide down the wall. I slid closer to him as he fell. His head landed in my lap. I looked down at the loud blonde. He looked so broken. 

~ TIME SKIP ~

I sat for what felt like hours. The blood on my chest and arms had dried and the wounds had created scabs. Same for Bakugo. He still hadn't woken up. 

It was as if he heard my thoughts because his eyes flew open and he gasped. His hands twitched behind him and he groaned in pain. He rolled over onto his back. His red eyes met mine. I felt my face heat up.

"Damn you shitty hair." he mumbled. I looked at him. Confused.

"I jumped down that fucking elevator shaft and it was five on one. Why were you so fucking useless?" he said. I laughed. Bakugo turned a light shade of pink and sat up. He was like a personal heater so when he sat up, all his heat left with him. I shivered.

Bakugo sighed and scooted next to me. He used his shoulder to nudge me. I looked at him for permission. He sighed again and nodded. Using my knees, I scooted over into his lap. He spread his legs apart and I snuggled my head into his chest. Bakugo somehow got the cuffs off his hands and I turned over to the side so he could get mine off too. Once he did, I moved my head over to the left of his chest. Where his heartbeat was strongest. I put my hand on his side, asking him not to move. His heartbeat was steady. The hand that was on his side loosened as I drifted off into a light, warm sleep.