Chapter One - The Innocent Crush

~ Kirishima's Perspective ~

I walked back to the dorms with Bakugo and Kaminari. The Pikachu had made a lame joke and laughed at it. Bakugo rolled his eyes and continued walking as if he owned the sidewalks. I watched his back as he walked. Kaminari looked back at me saw me watching Bakugo. I made eye contact with him and blushed. Kaminari, having no clue why I was red. 

"You ok Kiri? You look really red..." he said, stopping. His face was so concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say smiling at him. He smiled back and ran to catch up with Bakugo. I watched them both and couldn't help but notice how they were both so different. Kami was always smiling and grinning. Even more so once Shinso and him began dating.

Bakugo was grumpy grump, angry angry, die extras, explosion murder lord. The only similarity was that they both slept so peacefully. when Bakugo was sleeping, it was peaceful. He wasn't frowning, or smirking. His face was so relaxed. He was so cu- I cut that thought out of my head as soon as it entered. I could not have a crush on my best friend! That would ruin our friendship. How would Bakugo react to me being gay? Supportive? Happy? Proud? Angry? The image of Bakugo's disgusted face flashed across my mind. No. I wouldn't tell anyone. I jogged a bit to catch up to Kami and Bakugo. They were arguing. 

"No Bakugo! It's sock sock, shoe shoe, tie tie!"

"You dumb ass! It's sock sock, shoe tie, shoe tie!"

I chuckled, "You're both wrong. It's sock sock, croc croc!" I was laughing now. Kami laughed with me. Bakugo made fun of me and my crocs. Bakugo, not paying attention to where he was going, ran straight into a lamppost. Causing even louder laughter from Kami and I. I doubled over and struggled to breathe from laughing so hard. Bakugo yelled threats at us but we just kept laughing. Eventually, I thought I saw a small smile flash across his face.

~ TIME SKIP ~

After I had changed out of the UA uniform and into my pajamas, I walked from my dorm to Mina's. The Bakusquad was meeting up in her room for a bit of fun and a sleepover. I knocked on her door and a faint "come in" answered. I opened Mina's door. I looked around for her and not seeing her, I plopped myself down on her bed. Just as I began to relax, Mina jumped out of her bathroom.

"Boo!" she yelled. I jumped a mile and she tackled me. Laughing, Mina got off of me and smiled.

"Anyone else here yet?" I asked her. 

"Why? You waiting for someone speeeeeeeecial?" Mina teased me. 

"What me? Tch. No way." I said, feeling my face turn red. 

"OOOOOOOH! You are!" she squealed "who is it? Izumi? Sero? Me? Kamiiiii?" she listed. I shook my head to every name she said. She paused, her mouth ajar. I looked away from her, rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"Oh. My. God. Kirishima!!!!!" she squealed again "You like Bakugo!!!" I sighed and nodded.

"Mina," I looked back over at her, making eye contact, "you cannot tell anyone." I stared her down. Forcing her to promise. 

"Okay, okay I promise!" she said, holding up both her hands. 

At that moment Kami arrived with Izumi. They were talking about the "lamppost incident". 

"and then he just, SMACK, right into the pole." Kami laughed. Izumi covered her mouth, trying to suppress her giggles. I smiled at them. Mina sat down beside me. Izumi ran over and hugged us both before sitting down in front of Mina and letting Mina braid her hair. Kami sat across from Izumi, chatting with her. Bakugo Entered with Sero. Sero sat beside Kami and joined their conversation. Bakugo sat beside me. Sandwiching me between him and Mina. I blushed a bit. I looked over and caught Mina whispering to Izumi. I went pale and a horrified look crossed my face. I felt a warm hand gently place itself on my shoulder. I whipped my head back around to find Bakugo. I watched him as his eyes trailed up and down. Then he made eye contact.

"Are you sick?" he asked, staring into my soul. I heard Mina and Izumi giggling. I shook my head and turned away from him, blushing again. Bakugo's hand left my shoulder and I made eye contact with Izumi. She grinned at me and made a heart with her index finger and thumb.

She knows.

~ TIME SKIP ~

As we played truth or dare, Kami ate a fly, Sero had licked the floor, Mina had banged on Iida's door screaming she loved chicken, I had drank toilet water, and Izumi told us about her scars. It was her turn to dare someone. 

"Hey Kiri, Mina tells me you like Bakugo." she whispers. I feel my face turn red.

Does Izumi hate me now for being gay? is she going to tell him? Is she going to keep it a secret? Is she disgusted by me? Damn it Mina...

"So it's true?" I nodded and her smile got wider. 

"Hey! Pomeranian!" she calls to Bakugo

Oh no. Oh no no no no no no!

Everyone quieted down to hear the truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" 

No. Izumi. No! Stop! Stop! Oh crap...

"Dare." he grumbled. I held my breath.

"I dare you to kiss the person in this room that isn't annoying you right now." Izumi grinned. I smiled at the floor. Bakugo let out an audible sigh.

I havn't annoyed him... maybe he'll kiss me! Yeah! Thank you Izumi!

I heard his footsteps walking away from me. I looked up grinning. Bakugo grabbed Kami by the front of his shirt and smashed their mouths together. My grin faded immediately. 

Izumi looked at me. She opened her mouth to say something but I abruptly stood up.

"I'm not feeling good." I mumbled. 

"Kiri-" 

I bolted from Mina's room. Tears building up in my eyes.

No. No no! Hold them back! A little longer-

Being teased, ignored, threatened, bullied, I could handle that. But my two best friends, one of whom I had a crush on kissing? That was a whole new level. 

"Kirishima!"

I slammed my door shut and locked it. Seconds later, the footsteps, yelling, and the banging on my door by the Bakusquad was there. I stumbled away from my door and to the bathroom. I let the tears fall. 

See?

See what?

He could never love an unmanly failure like you. How could anyone?

That's not true-

Yes it is.

Yeah...

I watched my tears slip down the drain. I gripped the edge of the sink. My whole body was shaking. I had never cried this much.

Can you love me? Just this once?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें