Chapter 8

Ok so I'm back again and I realize some of you might me furious, and I completely understand. I just always want to give you guys the best chapters I can write. And to be honest this semester has been the hardest semester of my life, so over the summer I will work hard to update more. I promise.
Ps. That pic is a mistake please don't mind it.
Anyways, I do not own any of HDR the Percy Jackson characters.

----------------------------------------------

Percy
I didn't expect to see Annabeth at the concert. Seriously, I didn't even look at who the concert was for when I bought the tickets for Rachel. She had just started screaming "there's 2 left, there's 2 left!!" while on the computer one day. So I automatically bought them not giving it a second thought. So, yeah I know I'm an idiot, but I didn't think I was this much of one. Then when her eyes landed on me, I knew I was the last person she expected to see. And honestly she was the last person I expected to be Preforming.

After the concert I got Rachel a cab home, then schmoozed a backstage pass of some kid named Eric. I didn't mean to be rude or anything, but I had to talk to Annabeth. When I got backstage a huge mass of people were screaming Annabeth's name at the top of their lungs. But somehow I heard one of the big security guys call out the name "Eric!" real loud and I remembered the kid I got the backstage pass from and walked towards the front. When they let me through the rope and pointed me to annabeth's dressing room I was kind of freaking out inside. I know lame, right? Anyways when I opened the door she hadn't looked up yet, so I closed the door. When she did look up she screamed "Secur-" I covered her mouth with my and and begged her "please, I need to talk to you." She slowly calmed down as I retracted my hand.
"What do you want?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said back
"Your such a Seaweed Brain."
"Oh, come on wise girl"
We started at each other for a moment, then we busted out laughing. Once we calmed down Annabeth's face got serious again.
"Seriously Percy, what did you want to talk about?"
"Umm, I just wanted to say. I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what?"
"For not calling back, not texting, for not letting you know I was ok, for everything, really."
"Why are you just telling me this now?"
"I don't know, I was scared."
"Why were you- never mind, I forgive you. Now leave."
"What? Annabeth this is going great."
"No, Percy it isn't . Did it ever occur to you that you broke my heart. No, scratch that, you tore it up into a million little pieces and flung them in a million different directions! I just started getting over you, and now here you are, ready to leave me to pick up the pieces alone, again!"
"Annabeth-"
"Percy don't, just go back to your girlfriend."
"Annabeth ple-"
"Goodbye Percy."
And with that Annabeth left me in the dressing room, alone.

----------------------------------------------

So I know annabeth at the end of this was a little, how do I put this, bipolar. But you have to realize that she feeling all kinds of emotions right now. Annoyance, because she hates Percy for what he did to her, happiness, because she ultimately is in love with him, sadness, cuz she remembers he has a girlfriend, and anger, cuz she hates that she loves him after all that her put her through. Goes to show that love is totally and utterly confusing.
Ok enlighten with the seriousness. I hope you guys liked it and I know it's not a very long chapter but, yeah thats pretty much it. Oh and btw's if you guys ever have questions you can message me or leave it as a comment and I will try my best to answer. luv ya 😘😜😂😂