Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry it's been a while. I've been really busy the last few weeks. But thank you to everyone who commented or voted or both!
Anyways I'm back and I hope you like this chapter. It's kinda long. Enjoy!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the PJO or HoO characters. Rick riordan does.

Annabeth

"Come on"I said as we walked down the crowded hallway. About 3 minutes later we finally made it to the elevator. We got in and I was hoping for some good elevator music, I was disappointed. After about the longest 2 minutes of my life, the terrible elevator music stopped and we got off the elevator. I walked outside with Thalia and piper, then we went our separate ways. Piper went left, Thalia went right. While I stayed put to wait for Percy who was late, as usual. About two minutes later Percy came running up with Jason not far behind. But coming behind Jason I saw a boy a little taller than me but not as tall as Percy, and he looked familiar. Then I herd it, the phrase that Travis and Conner stoll would say every time they saw me that summer.
"Hey Annie, you still scared of spiders?" The person asked.
"What do you think, Travis?"I asked sarcastically. As I walked up and gave him a hug.
"How have you been, sis?"
"I been ok, I guess.
"Wait?",Jason asked"why did he call you sis?"
"Because annabeth, Travis, and Connor were really close that summer." Percy answered for me.
"What about you perc"Jason asked.
"Percy was more than a brother to me, he was my best friend."I said. I wished I hadn't, me and Percy started to blush. While Travis and Jason chuckled.
"Anyway, where's Connor, and your girlfriend."I asked,it was Travis's turn to blush.
"Connor has drama with Nico and Thalia, and Katie has dance with piper."
"Oh,well I'll see them at lunch"I said as we started to walk to class. Jason and Travis walked a little ahead of me and Percy, I have no idea why, but oh well. It feels nice to be back with the people who are in all of my best memories. Especially since those memories helped me get through the past summer.

------------------time lapse----------------

When we walked into vocal class there were 4 seats open in the front row. I sat in between Percy and Travis, while Jason sat next to Percy.
Right after we sat down this girl with fake blond hair and about 500 pounds of makeup on, walked up to Percy and said "heeeeey Percy!"
"Hi, Bonnie"Percy said in an unenthusiastic voice. She obviously didn't get the hint that he didn't want to talk to her because she kept talking."what are you doin tonight?"
"Hanging out with my friends" he told her.
"Why? you should come hang out with me, your girlfriend."'his girlfriend?'i thought.
"How many times do I have to tell you 1)I don't want to hang out with you, 2) your not my girlfriend, and 3) I don't even like you" Percy snapped back with annoyance in his voice.
'Phew' I thought to myself.
" whatever Percy Jackson you will be mine." She said.
"Yeah right" I mumbled. But my friends heard me. They looked at me and I said"what, she's not your type, plus she wears way to much makeup."
"How do you know my type?" Percy asked as he raised his eyebrows.
"Because I know you well enough to know you wouldn't date a girl like her."
"Well then what kind of girls should I date then?"'smart girls like me'i thought. Thankfully I was saved from having to answer that question because the teacher walked in."hello class you all should know me, but those of you who don't my name is Ms. Persil. I see we have two new students this year would you please stand up and tell us your name and and interesting fact about yourself" Ms.Persil said. Travis and I stood up, and guess who talked first."hi I'm annabeth and I'm from San Francisco"
"And I'm Travis, I have a twin brother named Connor"
"Thank you for sharing, now would either of you like to start off with singing something to the class?"Ms.Persil asked. After what felt like forever with my ADHD I stood up and offered to sing.

You got me

Colby cailliat

You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes
I can't pretend though I try to hide - I like you
I like you.

I think I felt my heart skip a beat
I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe - you got me
You got me.

The way you take my hand is just so sweet
And that crooked smile of yours it knocks me off my feet

[Chorus:]
Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up.
It feels so good it must be love
It's everything that I've been dreaming of.
I give up. I give in. I let go. Let's begin.
Cause no matter what I do,
Oh (oh) my heart is filled with you.

I can't imagine what it'd be like
Living each day in this life - without you.
Without you.
One look from you I know you understand
This mess we're in you know is just so out of hand.

[Chorus]

I hope we always feel this way (I know we will)
And in my heart I know that you will always stay

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up.
It feels so good it must be love
I give up. I give in. I let go. Let's begin.
Cause no matter what I do,

[Chorus]

Oh (oh)
You got me. You got me.
Oh (oh)
You got me. You got me.

*claps and cheering*
I walked back to my seat my heart was still felt like it would beat out of my chest, but I looked at Percy and saw him smiling at me and all my fears went away.
"Annabeth, that was amazing"Percy said excitedly.
"Really?"I replied questioningly.
"Yeah, you give Bonnie a run for her money!"
"Really?"
"Yes, now will you start believing in yourself.man annabeth-"I cut him off by kissing him full on the lips. At first he didn't Kiss back, but a second later he did. And it felt like the most amazing thing in the world.