Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoO rich riordan does.

Percy
'It feels amazing to have Annabeth back. I still get lost in her intimidating Gray eyes, her hair got longer but I think it actually got even prettier. I still love her smile.'"Percy, Percy, Percy!" Jason screams at me."what!?"I scream back
"You so like Annabeth"
"No I don't" but it's hard to hide, since every time I hear her name I smile.
"You got it bad man" Nico tells me.
"So what if I do? It's not like she'll go out with me, she deserves better." I tell them.
"What are you talking about,man? Believe me when I tell you this, she likes you."
"Even if she does.She's way out of my league. I'll mess it up before it gets anywhere."
"Oh, believe me, we know"
"Shutup"
And with that we were at our dorm. After I got out the shower I saw the guys looking at the pictures of me and Annabeth.
"She looks exactly the same"Nico said
"I know"I said as I pulled more pictures out of my dresser.
"Dang how many pictures do you have of her?"Nico asked.
"The camp activities director, Mr. Brunner, was obsessed with taking pictures. He took pictures of everything. He took a picture of this One time when I was teaching Annabeth how to swim and there was a spider in the pool. She freaked out and jumped in my arms and started screaming at me to get it out. When I went to through it out the pool we found out it was rubber and the stills had put it in the water to freak Annabeth out. When she found out she walked up to them and pounded them to a pulp, it was hilarious "
"What was hilarious?" Asked a voice from the door. I turned around and saw the stoll twins standing at the door.
"Oh I was telling my friends how Annabeth beat you guys to a pulp after the spider in the pool incident."
"Yeah that was not pretty" Connor said as they walked up and gave me a bro hug.
"What is up with all the new kids this year?"nico asked Jason.
"It's not even that, it's that Percy seems to know everyone."Jason said back.
"Sorry, Jason, nico. This is Connor and Travis stoll. Connor,Travis. This is Jason grace and nico di Angelo."
"Sup"Travis and Connor said simotaniously.
"Ok, y'all have got to stop that it's creepy." Nico said.
"That isn't the Worst. They finish each other's sentences"I told them
"Please don't start that"
"We" travis started.
"Won't" Connor finished. "Ugh"all of us said.
"Hey Travis, Connor did you know annabeths here?"I asked them.
"No"they said together,"but it'll be great to see her again, I hope she doesn't beat us down for not keeping in touch."they said.
"I doubt it, she didn't beat me down."
"Yeah but she likes you"they said as they headed towards their dorm. I could hear them snickering."told you"nico and Jason said at the same time.
"Shutup"I said as I got in my bed and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

So I hope you like it I'm thinking about updating 2-3 times a week unless I have writers block. Anyways thanks for reading and please comment.

Bye!!!!!