Chapter 3: School

I do not own any of the characters from PJO or HoO

Annabeth
After we got to the school we walked to the admissions office. I got my schedule, and my dorm number & key. Then my dad felt the need to stay with me until the guides showed up. About 2 minutes later two girls showed up, one with spiky black hair that had a blue streak in it and she wore black leather shorts, a green day shirt, and a black leather jacket. Then the other girl was more preppy, she had long brown hair in a fishtail braid over her shoulder with a feather in it. She wore a dress with floral print, a white leather jacket and ballet flats. They seemed like total opposites, yet still best friends. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Percy but thats totally impossible, right. Yeah I'm right, when am I not right?"hi, I'm piper!"the preppy girl said."I'm Thalia"said the punk rock girl." I'm annabeth"I replied.
"Pretty name" piper said.
"Thanks"
"Hey,sweetie I got to go" my dad said as he got up and gave me a hug.
"Bye, I'll miss you" I replied hugging him back.
"I'll miss you too" he said. And with that he walked out the door not even looking back.
"so, annabeth where you from?" Asked Thalia.
"I moved here at the beginning of summer from San Francisco"
"Omg! I'm from Sacramento!"screamed piper.
"Really?cool"I replied. As we started the tour. "So, to your right is the auditorium, then to your left is the gymnasium. Behind the administrations building and to the right is the performing arts building, and then to the left of the performing arts building is the academics building. Finally, on the back edge of the property are the dorm rooms. They are shaped like a square surrounding a square shaped courtyard."piper explained in a matter of three minutes. "Piper, I doubt she caught all of that"stated Thalia."um, surprisingly I did, you know,catch all that." I replied back to Thalia. "Wow, I'm impressed. No one has ever caught all of what piper said in the first three minutes"Thalia stated."cool"I said back. We walked, talked, and laughed. I think these girls are actually my friends. Its so weird I've never had friends that were girls, like ever. Until now my only friends have been Percy, Travis, and Connor, and I only knew them for 1 summer. Weird right?
"Um...are we like, friends?"I asked them. They looked at me like I was the weirdest person in the world."well duh!"screamed piper."yeah don't you know what it's like to have friends?"asked Thalia. I felt a little awkward because I have never told anyone this, not even my dad."well"i started"you see um.. I've only had friends once, and that was at a summer camp like three years ago."I blurted out."and they were all guys. I've never ever had a single friend that was a girl"I blurted out just as fast and the first sentence."really?"asked piper.
"Yeah"
"Cool"screamed Thalia
"What"I asked her.
"Yeah it's cool. What were their names?"asked piper.
"We'll their we're the stoll twins, Travis, and Connor, then there was my best friend, Percy."
"Wait"thalia said"we have a friend named Percy"
"Really?"
"Yeah"Thalia replied.
"Cool"I said back. Could it really be Percy? No way, no it's not. He probably doesn't even live in New York. But that would explain the car that passed and the kid walking by the admissions building door. Whatever just don't think about him.
"So,annabeth, what room are you in?"piper asked.
"Dorm number 415" I said.
"Oh. My. Gods. Your in our dorm! Ahhhhhhhh! This is awesome!"
"Wow, I can't believe it, I actually got lucky for once in my life."
"Nice! I'll show you where the dorm is."Thalia said very calmly, at least compared to piper. We walked in the front door of the girls dorms, took an elevator to the 4 the floor. which is also the top floor if you didn't count the roof, and the roof can only be accessed from the fire escape which is outside one of our windows. When I walked into the dorm there were 3 beds each against 3 different walls. Thalia's wall was covered in pictures of a group, I think it was their friends, and some pictures of a boy who I think is Thalia's boyfriend. Then she has a bunch of death by Barbie and green day posters. Pipers wall was covered in pictures of their group, a blonde haired boy who I think is her boyfriend. Also some one direction, some Katy perry, and some Austin Mahone posters. Then the final wall was gray and blank."you can paint the wall" piper informed me."no, it's ok. My favorite color is gray." I walked over to my bed set my suitcase next to it."come on, let's go to dinner" Thalia stated.
"Ok, let's go"I said back. We walked to the dining hall which was in the courtyard. We walked up to a table where 3 boys sat. One had blonde hair, and I recognized him as pipers boyfriend. The other boy had shaggy black hair, and I recognized him as Thalia's boyfriend. The last boy had his back to us, but he had jet-black hair that was uncontrollably messy. He looked strangely familiar."Jason!" Piper screamed "your back" she jumped in is lap and started hugging him. Thalia ran over and pecked nico on the cheek. "Um...pipes who's this?" He asked as the three boys looked at me. The boy who had his back to me widened his eyes in shock. "Annabeth!?" He asked excitedly.
"Percy?!" I asked back taken back by disbelief.