Chapter 3: school (continued)

So here is the continuing of chapter 3 so I hope you like it

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO characters or plot or anything that belongs to rick riordan

----------------------------------------------
"Percy?!" I asked back taken back by disbelief.
---------------------------------------------Annabeth

Before I could say anything else, I was wrapped in his tight, strong, protective,and gentle arms. It felt like the world completely disappeared around me. I hugged him back like nothing else mattered. Then we noticed our friends were staring at us in shock. I felt my cheeks turning red as we pulled away awkwardly. we sat down And I herd Jason asking where we knew each other from. I told him about how I fell in to the pool after Percy accidentally pushed me in, and how we met Connor and Travis on the canoe lake. For the rest of dinner me and Percy told everyone about camp and all the fun we had. For the first time in what felt like forever, I was happy.

After dinner we told the guys bye, and started walking back to the dorm.
"You totally like Percy"piper told me.
"I do not, we're just old friends."
"Yeah right, Annabeth, you are so in love with my cousin."
"He's your cousin?"
"Yeah on my dad's side"
"Wow" I said."I'm in love with your cousin" I mumbled.
"I heard that"Thalia and piper said at the same time. I blushed a bright shade of red.
"Whatever"I told them. They snickered. We walked the rest of the way to the dorm in silence. After we got back I changed into my owl pj pants and tank top. I fell asleep that night thinking about Percy and all my new friends, and how great this year will be.

----------------------------------------------
Short second half of a chapter.
Authors note:
So there is the rest if chapter 3 I hope you like it so far and don't forget please comment. Because I like to know how you guys feel about the story. Also thank you to the few people who have decided to try my book. Even though it may not be that good.

Sooooo..... I guess that's it, so, Bye!!!!!!!