This is NOT an update

Alright, I've got a couple things to tell y'all.

first : I need to let everyone know that this story is now discontinued. There will be no chance of any updates. So please don't comment asking for one.

Second : some of you readers have been great and super supportive, and I love y'all for that. But there are a few readers who have been very rude and made me feel ashamed of my work.

To those of you that have blatantly expressed your dislike for my writing.... please get over yourselves and be polite to authors. Sure you may not agree with what they are writing, but if you don't like it don't read it. Yes, we all have a right to speak freely, but I wrote this story 5 years ago. I WAS A CHILD!!!!!!
And I have gotten so many comments about how my characters personality's are "wrong" or my parings are "wrong". I have stated that this story is an AU, which means my story is NOT the same as Mr.Riordan's. His characters will have different personality's in my story and I will pair up whoever I see fit. Also, my story had different weird fluffy moments because again... I WAS A KID, I had no idea how the world actually worked. So please, just stop making me feel ashamed of putting myself out there, cuz even if I deleted this story right now, the odds are that someone could still find it on the internet somewhere. Things are never completely deleted.
So, that's it. Thank you again to those who have read and appreciated my young writing.
Sorry for the rant.
Good bye 👋🏼