chapter 1

Going to Africa

Simba saw sitting in his seat on the updated plane with bagheera his panther cub brother as the circus animals were heading to africa. Gia was tapping her fingers nervously on the chair and not knowing
What to expect. She felt someone sit next to her and grab her paw.

"Hey you ok Gia take it easy you look ready to bolt." Alex said holding her paw and looking at her.

"I'm just nervous is all what if your parents don't like me? I'm a jaguar and you are a lion." She said

"Hey take it easy my parents will love you I know my mom she will love the moment she sees you especially with that accent and those beautiful brown eyes I fell in love with you so I know she will." He said

"What about your dad?" She asked

"Oh I won't worry about dad he a very sweet lion he married skipper and his human doll you'll be fine they'll love you but most of all I love you just be yourself."
Alex said pulling her in for a side hug and lifts up her chin kissing her she giggles and kisses back her arms around him.

The cat couple cuddled and gia had fallen asleep when skipper came over the intercom. "Attention we will be landing in
5 minutes and it's a crashlanding." Skipper said

Alex grabs Gia holding her close and the others looked terrified. "Just kidding we are landing just fine." Skipper said.

Alex sighed.

"What was that about?" Asked his girlfriend.

"Anytime we are on a plane it always crashlands." Alex said smiling at her.

They landed and got off Alex looks around and sighs he was happy to back home and the others got off.

"It's going to be great to see grandpa zuba again." Said Simba smiling.

They came to the hill overlooking the reserve and gia gasped. She had never seen anything so beautiful there were animals were gathered together and zebras running
She covered her mouth with her paws.

Alex came over and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "You ok?"

"I can't believe it it's so beautiful." She wondered

"Yeah that was our expression about it." Alex said kissing her cheek.

"Let's go you guys." Said Simba as he went ahead.

Alex took Gia's paw and she was breathing deeply. They all went to the watering hole and saw the animals were gathering around in a circle as a male lion was talking. Alex Gia Simba all of the circus animals made their way though the crowds and came to the lions.

The male lion had a mane like Alex's but had a tuff on blond hair in front of his mane
And black on both sides of it, he was like Alex's only a bit more muscular and he had crystal blue eyes. He was still talking.

"I didn't know you had a brother." Gia whispered.

"I don't not that I know of." He said

Once the male lion finished he jumped down and was tackled in a hug by a light
Darkish tan female lioness, she had a body like Gia's and she had a blond bit of tuff in her head and she had coffee brown eyes,
She hugged him kissing his cheek.

Then a hippo shouted out. "LOOK EVERYONE  ITS ALEX THE LION AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG THEY'VE RETURNED!"

All the animals turned to look at Alex Simba and Gia and they cheered. This caught the alpha lion's attention and he went over to them and stared at Alex.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"No I'm alakay son of zuba." He said

The male lion eyes widend. "Wait your alakay?!"

"Yes I am and who are you?" Asked alex who put Gia behind him.

"I'm Alaki we are brothers." He said

"I have a brother? I HAVE A BROTHER!" Alex Shouted so excited as they hugged.

"Oh its so great to meet my brother mom and dad have talked very highly of you." He said smiling.

"I wasn't aware I had a brother I was here for a whole year and never saw you." Alex said curious.

"It's a long story but oh I'd like you to meet my girlfriend angelina." Alaki said as the female lioness came up.

"It's a pleasure to meet the other son." She smiled.

Alex nodded. "Oh I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Gia." Alex said proudly.

The lion couple looked at her and simba.
"Way to go Bro she a looker." Alaki said teasingly "Yeah really." Said simba

"Aw he looks cute." Angelina awed hugging simba and then she went up to the jaguar.
"It's so great to have a sister around."

The real plumbers are from the super mario bros movie mario was voiced by Chris Pratt and luigi was voiced by Charlie day.