Chapter 7

Simba looked outside. It was already dark.
The lions were sleeping.

He sighed and looks out to the ocean he heard a stick snapped he turned quickly only to see Shira.

"Oh it's you princess I'm just worried about my brother. I don't know how me and Bagheera had for a long time." He said sadly

"Don't worry Gutt left his boat here. We're going to save him." She said.

"Are you playing with Kitty's heart again sonic." Asked Diego smirking

"Diego if you don't mind me and Shira are having a conversation."

A few minutes later sid came along with coral necklace.

"Hey, i made you another coral necklace." Said the sloth and put the necklace on Diego before looking at Simba, "He keeps losing them."

The sloth laughed and went away,

"Yeah, I think I'm starting to get why you're not in a pack." Shira stated.

"I was exiled it's terrible it's different from anybody else's."

"Really how come?" She asked Shocked,

"My pride was wipeout by a pack of tigers."

"Well I have wanted out of pack life... but at least I didn't trade one pack for another.
I think there's one thing I want to be in."

"What's that?" Simba asked

"A herd." Shira said "You know we have each other's backs."

"I thought Gutt has your back your his first mate."

"Really? Because I don't see Gutt sending out any search parties for me." Shira said but yet her capitan will be searching for her. He's probably just busy.

Back on the boat.

Bowser was playing his piano was stars glows as he plays.

His trusted magikoopa Kamek informed him that luigi has arrived in Switchback cove. The herd must be up to something.

The next morning

Everyone was standing. Alex and Zuba were next to Diego and next to him was Manny Granny and Sid. The hamster were standing in a line, Listening to Simba before all the actions starts.

"Ok, we need precision timing from everyone to get that ship. Half-point, you got your covered, right?" Spoke Simba

Fuzzy and the others getting in a fighting stance.

"I'll take that as a "yes."" Said Manny

"Now then, Diego? Nala? You guys will free there little friends. Sid Granny and Luigi untie the vines, and Manny Alex and Zuba will distract the pirates." He explained

"Uh Sonic the princess is heading Gutt's boat." Informed Alex.

"We need to move." Demanded Zuba.

Meanwhile on the ship Captain Gutt was commanding everyone.

"Squint, batten down the hatches. Raz hoist the anchor. And Gupta, fly the colors."
Demanded Captain Gutt.

"Of course Captain." giggled the badger and climbed up the mast revealing the pirate flag.

"We're setting sail for vengeance, lads."

Flynn clapped with his flippers, "I love vengeance."

Then, Shira jumped on the ship, "Captain!"

"Shira!" Exclaimed Gutt, "Oh what a relief! I thought we'd lost you."

"Sonic he on shore with me."

The monkey jump down to the female Saber.

"What was that name again?" Asked Captain Gutt

"Sonic." She answered

Captain Gutt sighed hearing Simba's nickname. "You take that Saber down or you die trying. No excuses"

Shira raised his head a little higher as Captain Gutt had his claw under the sabers Chin.

"Yes Captain." Grunted Shira

"Mr.squint " Demanded Captain Gutt.

"Aye sir." Squint came to the Captain's side.

"You're the first mate now."

Squint laughed "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain. Out of my way Saber. You answer me now."

"Gutt, listen he's for the..."

Shira got interrupted by a horn being blown. Captain Gutt took out a spyglass and looked in the distance. He saw Zuba blow a horn.

"Grab your weapons mates." Demanded Gutt.