Chapter 8

Everyone took out their weapons. Except for Flynn who took whatever was in his flipper.

"Not the spoon Flynn." Groaned Captain Gutt.

"Follow me." Bowser demanded Everyone followed Captain Gutt and Bowser Running.

Simba Diego and Nala went to free the hamsters. Simba cuts open the cages and Diego did the same to another one. The hyraxes immediately hugged Diego's legs.

Simba ran back to the ship where the pirates left but suddenly Bowser turned his head

"Looking for this." Simba called as he pulls out the Superstar

" Simba called as he pulls out the Superstar

"No THAT'S MINE." Bowser roared then the pirates turned back chasing the lion's

"THEY'RE STEALING THE STAR AND MY SHIP." Angerly Shouted Captain Gutt.

"Let's go." Rushed Alex and picked up Granny

Manny Diego Nala and Zuba pushed down a rock. As it fell in the water jumps

A large brown Grollia with a red DK sign drive a car with barrel rockets picks up the lions

"Donkey kong." Gutt growled.

The others jumps on the ship all that was left was Simba.

"SONIC COME ON." Shouted Diego.

Simba started running to them in sonic speed behind him appeared Shira as she set a barrier behind her and Simba.

"Shira?" Said Nala

As they jumped on the boat, "What did you do?" Asked Simba

"I want to stay with you guys. You know i can't live this way. We can take of each other." Explained Shira.

"One of us forgot to let luigi get on board I'm sure he'll be fine. We'll free him from Bowser." Said Manny

Simba snickers at he looked at Gutt,
"So long banana beard. Thanks for the ship!"

"Losers." Dk called
And then they floated away. Captain Gutt growled and looked up at the ice all around. Bowser and Gutt climbed between the ice and started pushing, wanting to create a new ship.

They were holding onto the ice as it carefully landed on the water.

"Shore leave is over." Spoke Captain Gutt, "Get your sorry carcasses on board now."

Everyone obeyed. Luigi was the last one to climb on the ship. Captain Gutt whistled and the narwhals started pushing the ship.

As Bowser approach luigi. "What is your name." He asked.

"Um Luigi." Said luigi nervously chuckled

"Not sure if know who I am. But I'm about to marry a princess and rule the world."

"Wow uh (Chuckles) yay." Luigi silent cheered.

"But there's one problem Luigi there a human traveling with my faiosa. Has a mustache just like you. Do you know him."
Bowser said as Gutt pulls a few hair peices off his mustache.

"Stop stop I know yes he my brother Mario and he's the best guy in the world."

"Aah Mario he out here along with sonic,
Does princess Shira find him attractive?"

"They do it if they have good taste."

Gutt rips off his mustache and threw him to the ground.

"That speedy boy taken Shira... My bounty...my ship... and now the loyalty of my crew." Named Captain Gutt "I will destroy him ... and everything he loves."