chapter 4

Alex and simba looks at the ocean and the herd joins in but suddenly the ground is shaking.

"Uh manny tell me that's stomach." Said simba

"That was not me ok." Said manny as he took a few steps. Suddenly the crack became even bigger, causing ellie and peaches to get separated with the circus family alex zuba nala Diego sid manny luigi and simba sliding down the ice block and suddenly the rock raise up as they turned around and gasped.

Alex found a bridge and pulls out the megaphone.
"EVERYBODY GET TO THE LAND BRIDGE
YOU'LL BE SAFE ON THE OTHER SIDE.
WILL MEET YOU THERE.
NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE WE WILL FIND YOU GET GOING." As Alex puts the megaphone away everyone on the ice breg begins to paddle.

As the ice breg sails them through the storm.
They were scared a bit after the giant attacked as the water got him as they went up the tornado they were above the clouds

"Hey guys a rainbow there one around every corner!" Smiled zuba

As they started falling, and crashed into the water.

Back to valley

Peaches was walking a bit sad she couldn't stop thinking about her dad. What if she never see him again? All of the sudden

"PEACHES"

Suddenly, Louis the molehog jumped in front of her. If not for him peaches would be crushed by the rocks that are falling down.
Louis climbed off of her trunk and turned to her.

"You okay?", he asked.

Peaches sighed, "I'm just so worried about my dad."

"Listen, we're going to get to him. At the pace, we'll stay ahead of the wall and we'll make it to the land bridge before you know it.", explained Louis.

She looked down sadly.

"We're going to survive this."

Peaches heard laughing. She looked to the side and saw crash and Eddie. Before she know it, they fell over the edge. Peaches and Louis quickly looked down and saw them tangled on a tree branch.

Louis smiled, "Ok maybe they won't. But everyone else, totally fine."

Back on the ocean

All of our favorite heroes are sailing really far away granny sloth got out the tree.

"Hey, fats you want to get me out of here?", asked Granny.

Manny went up to help her and pulls her out and she landed on sid.

"You slept through the storm granny?" Simba asked.

"Nah. I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.",
Answered granny.

They were sailing through the ocean and then suddenly a bird flew above their heads.

The ship

As the bird landed he told his captain what he saw.

"There is a huge bounty sailing through the water and group of passagers 1 mustache human and a group of lions." He said

"On my ocean what a treible event. I love turn treible events." Said the monkey pirate
While he made an evil laugh

More bad guys coming. I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter.