chapter 2

After a few minutes of hugging each other
The heard a roar.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Shouted a voice.

Most of the animals had gone except for the lion's and the circus animals. Zuba came over with Florrie his wife next to him.
With toad beside him and a woman named princess peach.

"Dad mom look who came back." Alaki said.

They turned to see Alex and simba

Florrie ran over and hugged both of them.
"Simba Alakay you came back Oh I missed you." She said kissing her son's cheek over and over.

"SON YOU CAME BACK GREAT TO SEE YOU!" Zuba roared happily and embraced his son. "We were hoping you would come back." He said

Gia watches this smiling at the family reunion. "Oh mom dad I have someone for you to meet." Alex said and took Gia's paw.

"Mom dad this is Gia my girlfriend. Gia these are my parents Zuba and florrie." He said smiling and holding her hand.

Gia looked at them a bit nervous but smiled.

Zuba stares at her an eyebrow raised, Florrie goes over to Gia and studies her and then breaks down smiling. "Hello dear so your the one who stole my son's heart?" She asked.

"Yes I am." She said still nervous.

Florrie chuckles and hugs Gia who hugged her back. "A jaguar thats a new one."
Peach turns to alex.

"Why didn't you inform your parents that you were dating a beautiful and gorgeous jaguar you've been keeping this sweet angel a secret?" Peach asked going over to Alex.

"Well I've been busy and I wanted you to meet her in person." He said cowering a bit.

"Well I love her I got 2 beautiful daughters now." Florrie said as she hugged Gia and Angelina.

Gia looked at Zuba as he came over. "Alakay was always a strange lion but I can see he picked a perfect girl Welcome to the pride Gia." He smiled a warm friendly smile and hugged her.

"T-Thank you." She smiled Simba happy.

"My son Alakay has returned with his girlfriend this calls for a celebration!", he shouted as he took of Alex's and Gia paw and raised them up. All the lion's cheered and they all got ready to celebrate.

"So how did you and Alex meet?" Asked Florrie.

"Well me and the circus were on our way to perform and the law were after Alex and his friends and they came to the train and I thought they were circus so I let them in we have a saying circus stick together.
And we'll I was taken by him and he was with me kept taking looks at me. Then he they became the owners of the circus and well let's say he was Spying on me and well we were caught together I was holding him by falling." Gia said giggling.

Florrie started laughing. "That's sounds like Alakay." She smiles and Simba came up to them with Diego and the Mario bros.

"On the train we told them about Trapeze Americano with jetpack and aquatic cobras and tosses balloons to the kids of the world!"
He explained.

"As much I hate to admit but I think Gia has a point." Said Diego

Another lioness was stocking the mario  and that lioness nala.

As she saw the eyes of the famous lion cubShe begins to remember

She begins to remember. "Simba?" She wondered her eyes widend as she laughs
"Simba where have you been all this time I thought you were dead." Said nala happily and excited too see him again.

"Well here I am brave and powerful." Said simba with pride as the circus animals came up.

"Who's this ray of sunshine?" Diego asked
Who looks at her "I'm nala silly. Are these your friends?" Asked Nala "Yep" Simba
Answered after a few hour of chatting and reuniting an army of cartoon came in
And here comes makunga and king koopa

"Well well well if it isn't sonic the hedgehog
And those pesky mario Brothers." King koopa snarled

"King koopa the mario bros wrost enemy."
Simba snickered as he uses the 7 chaos emeralds and transforms in his super form

His body was glowing gold his power is charged and ready to kick some koopa tail.
He charges in with a super sonic rush.
All of the Koopas went flying and landed on the ground on their backs.

King koopa growls at simba and his circus friends. "I'll be back and when I do that little monster of your is going on a crash diet." He said as he escapes into the wrap zone

"We'll get him. By the way you guys I was send by manny and ellie. They could really use more mammals." Said nala

"Nala wait go back a quick sec Manny and Ellie? You mean snowy valley that place is my home." Said Diego looking at the animals

"We'll be happy to show you the way." Said
Angelina as she opens the warp zone to ice ages and the circus family and the 5 lions went in together.

"I'm coming home." Said Diego to himself.

That is it for now hope you guys enjoy this one.