04

*sexual content ahead*

CAMILLE POV

Leo Malfoy definitely knew where the clit was.

He knew and he knew well.

Before tonight, I thought it was impossible for me to get there via another person's manipulation. I thought I was going to have to fake it my whole life, and just invest in a trusty vibrator for when I needed to actually get there. Or research some of those saucy vibrating charms.

But that was before tonight. Before the past hour of my life. Before Leo Malfoy got me there twice before we'd even had sex sex.

We'd agreed, prior to ripping each other's clothes off, that this was just going to be a one night thing. It appears that we were both planning on making the best of this one night.

Another thing about Leo Malfoy–the rumors were very much true regarding his...size. So true that I was starting to worry about myself. I couldn't even fit the whole thing in my mouth, there was no way it was going to fit anywhere else.

But I had a high pain tolerance, and quite frankly, my confidence was the highest it's been in...well ever. It was like I was high on confidence at this moment. I felt like some sort of temptress; ashamed of nothing, up for everything. I found myself behaving more boldly than I ever had before. Like he and I had done this hundreds of times. Like I knew just what he liked, and he knew just what I liked. The places to touch, kiss, and bite. How to tease and taunt and push at each other; bantering without speaking a word. How to make the other gasp.

Like we were familiar with each other inside and out.

It was so strange, but I didn't question it. Everything felt right. So incredibly right. There was no itch to tell him to stop and shove him off. There was no voice in my head telling me to cut things off before they went too far. There was no innate feeling telling me that something was off.

If anything, every instinct I had was screaming at me to keep going. To never stop. To indulge in him more.

And who was I to deny my own urges when I finally had someone willing and able to indulge in them along with me?

"I can't–" I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself from completely falling into his trance again as he kissed up my neck and along my jaw, "I can't focus when you're doing that."

I needed to cast the contraceptive charm, but his lips were quite the distraction. I'm already on vials–contraception potions–for my cycle, but I'm not taking any chances here. Especially since everyone knows that Leo's mid-war conception was famously due to a failed contraception potion.

I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck, and butterflies erupted in my stomach at the small gesture. "Sorry," he whispered, "Hurry."

The nerves nearly made me squirm, but they didn't scare me off.

Although I knew this was bound to hurt at least a little, I knew it was going to feel one million times better afterward. Given that he's a man, I doubt he'll even be able to tell.

I cast the charm with a pant, before letting my wand clatter to the ground. My arms found their way back around Leo's neck and my hands in his hair as his lips crashed back onto mine hungrily. I let him part my lips with his tongue, finding it rather easy to let him have control in all of this. He didn't demand it either. He had this natural dominance about him that didn't make me feel small or unimportant. It was like he was a guide, almost. Guiding us both to peak, instead of getting himself there and leaving me behind like most guys would do.