05

Camille POV

Merlin, Circe, and Morgana.

That's the only thing that came to mind after that experience. I don't even think I could recall my own name if someone were to ask right now.

The only name I knew was his. The name I've been moaning, gasping, and crying out for an hour.

Thank Godric for silencing charms. I didn't even know I could make half of those sounds. At one point, I'm convinced he was trying to see how high an octave he could get me to reach.

And the sounds he made...Merlin save my soul. The fact that I was the one eliciting such sounds from him was nearly unbelievable. Not just the sounds, but the whispers too. In my ear, along my throat, against my lips. Praises and encouragement and explicits. Repetitions of my name.

It was better than I could have ever imagined.

So good, in fact, that my dumb ass fell asleep shortly afterward, thoroughly exhausted by Leo Malfoy and his unfairly perfect self.

I tried to sit up and gather my clothes as quietly as I could so I could leave before things got weird, but when I peered behind me, I saw Leo was awake too. He too was still naked under the sheets, his hair still a complete mess from my fingers running through it. His neck was dotted with a few reddish purple blotches, and his shoulder held a very obvious bite mark that was definitely going to be there for a while. He laid on his back, unmoving from the position he slept in with me lying on his chest all of last night, except now he stared at the ceiling of the canopy around his bed.

"Sorry, I...fell asleep." I said quietly, turning away from him again as I gathered my mess of brown hair up into a bun.

"S'fine." he answered, his voice raspy with sleep.

There was a pause. A prolonged silence that I had been dreading.

Please don't go all weird. It was going so well.

"You should've told me." he stated calmly, still unmoving. I could feel his eyes on my bare back though.

I let out a heavy exhale, closing my eyes with dread. I was hoping he forgot about that somehow.

"It's not something that was important to me." I summoned my dress from wherever he threw it last night.

"If I had known–" he started again, and I felt him sit up.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing, Malfoy." I cut him off, slipping my dress over my head and pulling it down to cover my naked body. I tried not to cringe when I saw a bit of dried blood on my inner thighs. I definitely needed a shower ASAP.

"It's not nothing, Kennedy." he fired back.

"It's nothing to me." I countered, "It's just sex. Losing your virginity doesn't need to be...ceremonial. It's all up to the person, and this person doesn't care. It was consensual, I had a good time, you hopefully had a good time. That's all that matters. Now we go back to our regularly scheduled rivalry."

I heard him moving around behind me, summoning something over to him, and opening one of the drawers of his dresser.

I was still trying to find my knickers when he walked around to my side, holding a black t-shirt in his hand. "Here. So you're...more comfortable walking back."

I wish he would put a shirt on. And some different pants. He was incredibly distracting. Especially now that I knew what he looked like naked.

"Thank you." I said quickly, grabbing the shirt and throwing it on all while avoiding looking directly at him, but I could still feel his eyes on me. "I can sneak out on my own. You don't have to walk me out or anything like that."