06

Leo POV 

This witch will not get out of my fucking head.

Ever since she left, all I've been able to do is replay every moment of our night. From the moment I saw her standing alone at that party to the moment she fell asleep on my chest, naked in my bed.

Why didn't she tell me?

She told me it wasn't a big deal. That she didn't care about her first time. That virginity was a construct that she didn't subscribe to or some shit like that...

But I still felt like shit about it.

I wouldn't have said no if she told me she was a virgin, because I could see where she was coming from. It's her body and her decision. Who she chooses to have sex with and when is up to her. Some people don't care about their first time, some do. It's completely up to them.

But I would have gone about things a bit differently. Been gentler, more patient. Would've gone slower and made more of an effort to make sure she wasn't overwhelmed or anything.

I want you to keep going. Please.

"Jesus..." I groaned under my breath as the memory of her whispering that underneath me with a plea in her eyes flashed through my head.

Please, Leo. I-I want more. I need more.

I scrubbed a hand over my face before raking my fingers through my hair. I needed to stop replaying that night before I got myself into an unfortunate situation. I thought that using those memories as fuel for my morning shower would get the witch out of my system completely, but it seems I couldn't be more wrong. Every time my mind started to wander, echoes of her moaning my name sounded in my head. It was all I could do but close my eyes and relive it as best as I could, because that was the closest I was ever going to get to having her under me again.

We agreed it would be one night, and one night only.

But as soon as she walked out of my dorm, I knew that one night wasn't going to be enough for me. Something about Camille Kennedy was still driving me mad.

"You hear about Kennedy and Whitt?" Dean slid into the chair next to me, nudging me with his elbow. A couple other guys from the team took up the other chairs and started pulling out their textbooks. We were all in the library, getting in our mandatory study hours for the week.

I blinked a few times, shaking myself out of my sex-fueled daze, "Sorry–what? I wasn't listening."

"Did you hear about Kennedy and Whitt?" he repeated, pulling a textbook out of his bag and dropping it on the table with a loud thud that shook the table. A few people around the library sent him dirty looks. Dean sent them a quick middle finger.

"Uh–yeah. I did." I answered, clearing my throat, "No idea what happened though. Just heard they weren't together anymore."

"I hope it was messy." Mick Morse, one of my close friends and one of our Chasers, chuckled. "Whitt's a fucking wanker."

Malcolm Whitt is a fucking wanker.

"Maybe the after effects of the breakup will last, and the tears of heartbreak in Kennedy's eyes will give Malfoy an advantage during the match." Nathan Morse, Mick's twin brother and another one of our Chasers, added in as he walked up with the typical pep in his step.

"Some of us are trying to work here." A harsh whisper sounded from behind me. I immediately recognized it to be Minnie.

I looked over my shoulder, giving her an apologetic smile. She stood next to a row of Muggle History books with her hands on her hips and her mother's–my 'aunt' Hermione's– serious expression on her face. According to my parents, Minnie looked just like her mother did when they were in school.