Chapter 4: "sibling rivalry but in secret"

3rd POV

'next subject, P.E.... *sigh* this time, I won't cry' phila thought to herself

She enters the classroom and sees no one inside, she then notices that in front of the classroom there are p.e uniforms and something written on the board saying:

"To whoever student in this class that'll see this, please take a P.E. uniform that is labeled as yours and change in your locker room and immediately go in the school gym"

-by Mr. Kati

"Well,guess I should go" phila searches for her P.E. uniform only to be seen torn apart.

"..." Phila just stares at the ruined uniform. Just then, she heard a few girls laughing just by the door.

She didn't look back at them since she's scared they might do something horrible to her.

"Let's go and leave her hahaha" one of the girls said.

Phila just stays there...quiet, although she may seem calm, inside she's boiling in anger.

'maybe I should just cut class' phila thought in her head.

She takes her damaged P.E. uniform and heads out the classroom.

She was about to go to the dorms until...

"Uhm, hey..." Phila turns around to see who it was "oh hey Japan".

"I...saw what they did..." Japan looks at the uniform that phila is holding.

"Oh, don't worry it's fine, I'm used to it" phila waved her hands signifying it's fine, "What? No! That's not fine! A-anyway here! I have an extra one from last year, you can have it, we almost have the same size anyway" Japan took phila's empty hand and gave her the other uniform.

"Oh no, you don't have to-" "no! I'm your friend now and I want to help you! You shouldn't just let them do that to you ya' know" she puffed her cheeks.

"Now go to the locker room! I'll wait for you at the gym!" Japan waves goodbye and goes to the gym.

Phila stays there 'another friend...things are going a little too well this school year' she thought.

Phila walks on her way to the locker room, this time she double checks if she went inside the right locker room this time to avoid trouble.

While changing, phila recalls what Japan said 'you shouldn't just let them do that to you ya' know'.

Her face turned into a frown, just like what they say: "everything happens for a reason" and the reason why she had gone used to it, is because...

Flashback

"Hey! Why'd you rip my P.E uniform?! What's wrong with you!" Back then, she had the same scenario like what happened today, except that she was still naive and weak-minded.

"I did that because I don't want you to be in the same gym as me, who knows, maybe all of us would suddenly just trip over and have big cuts and bruises because of your bad luck" she teased, while her other friends laughed.