∆chapter6:"past regrets"∆

Third POV

Ah bets, it seems pretty simple but once 2 serious and competitive people make bets, there is no turning back on what they are betting for, no matter how much it costs.

But what happens if the bet gets too...well, how should I say this... Overdue?

If a bet goes on for days, weeks, months, years, decades, and even a century. Would any one of them would swallow their pride to stop this never ending bet?

Phila walks to her dorm with her backpack and just scrolling through social media to see something interesting.

Then she remembers something.

'shit, I forgot to give the notes back to s.k.'

She quickly runs to her office to check if s.k. was still there.

When she arrived, she knocks the door and waited for a response "Coming!" She heard fast foot steps and...clothes?

S.k. opened the door,catching her breath "*panting* oh it's haa- you pampanga haah is there something you *panting* need?" Sk said, catching her breath.

"Uhm well, I was about to give this back to you..." Phila takes out the notes that sk lend her.

"Oh I see haa- thank you" sk was sweating all over "your welcome...? Well, I'm about to go now...thank you" phila backs up and waves goodbye before walking away to avoid the awkward situation.

'i swear I saw a guy's clothes laying carelessly at the sofa-' phila stops and rethinks.

"..."
"...n-no that can't be...right?" She nervously mumbled to herself.

'my miiiiind issss no no no no no' she shakes her head.

'that can't happen in a school...right?' phila thinks again.

'ays, phila wag mo na isipin, WAG MO NANG ISIPIN!' phila smacks her own head
(Ays, phila don't think about it, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!).

"You ok pampanga? Does your head hurt?" Japan—who just arrived— asked phila.
"no I'm fi-" Japan didn't think twice to place her hand on top of phila's forehead.

"Hmm, you don't seem to be sick" Japan said, phila was stunned "well, let's go back to our classroom, shall we?"

'wait. Has Japan always been this tall the whole time?' phila thinks.

"Hm? Why aren't you moving? Pampanga?" She asks "oh! Uhm sorry" phila snaps back to reality.

They both walk to their classroom and when they arrived there, Japan opens the door and what they saw was a very beautiful scene.

"Aussie! Get your fuckin' kangaroo out of this room!" Ame screamed and ran 1000 mile per hour- just kidding, he was running so fast so that the kangaroo won't get to him.

"How the fuck did that even get in here?!" Canada screamed in the corner of the room while pointing at the kangaroo "joey! Stop!" Aussie tried to get his pet's attention.

"Pampanga watch out!" Canada tried to warn her but it was too late.

The kangaroo jumped it's way to phila and tackled her, causing phila to fall "what the-!".

"Pampanga!" Canada hurriedly rushes to phila "joey! Bad kangaroo! Bad!" Aussie rushes to phila and the kangaroo.

"Well this is quite adorable" Japan commented "what the fuck-" Canada was surprised to see the scene in front of him.

Apparently, the kangaroo went in for a hug to phila "help-" meanwhile, phila was being squished.

After snapping back to reality, Australia separates his kangaroo from phila "I'm so sorry pampanga, I don't know what happened to him, he's usually behaved" he pets his kangaroo.