∆Chapter 8: New student(s?)∆

3rd POV

A week after valentine's day, everything is back the way it was.

Well, except for the fact that Israel and phila are getting along now.

Just as she thought that it is finally going to be back to normal in school again, she starts becoming anxious.

Anxious because her 'secret admirer' aka lovesick killer who has been sending her letters before, had stopped sending letters to her locker.

This thought had made her think of two things:

1. The positive idea: whoever he is, he has stopped killing students.

2. The bad idea: he's planning to 'dispose' Israel.

Or 3. The not-so-good but also not-so-bad idea: the killer is now close to her, which is why he doesn't send anymore letters.

She only hoped that the first idea was the one that's really happening but the other two options could also be a high possiblity.

While thinking deeply, she(phila) didn't notice that she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, sorry" she apologizes and continues walking, not even looking at the stranger.

Meanwhile, the stranger brushed it off and takes out his phone to call someone, the person he's calling to answered, "hello? Nihon? You're already here?".

The man named "Nihon" smiled "yes jap, I'm here, now where are you? I thought you're supposed to meet me near the cafeteria?" Nihon said.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming, it's inconvenient that I have to bring this whole luggage, jeez" Japan on the other side replied.

Nihon ends the call and puts his phone in his pocket.

He walks through the hallways to explore more of the school grounds.

While walking, he suddenly slips on the tiled floor and losing his balance, almost falling to the ground.

"Tch, pathetic as ever I see..." Nihon looked behind him to see who it was.

"It must've been my bad luck, south Korea, I apologize" Nihon bowed apologetically with also a hint of sarcasm.

"Eugh- don't call me by my full name, it grosses me out when you say it" she rolled her eyes at Nihon.

"Then what would you want me to call you? Daehan?" Nihon raised his brow, "you little-" she was about to slap him, but he stopped her and went closer to her ear.

"I know your secret, so don't you dare treat me poorly while I'm here, okay?" He whispered to her and leaves.

Sk stood there in that same place.

She turns around to the direction he just went to and stomp on the ground in frustration.

"Ah! Ni-chan!" Japan called out and pulled her luggage "long time no see Jap, how have you been?" He said with a smile.

Japan shivers, "Jeez, don't smile like that, it gives me shivers" "ahaha, hey, how long are you going to be away?" He ask.

"Hmmm probably 3-4 months, I don't know, it depends if I solve the problem quickly back at home" she said "ah, I see...welp good luck" he pats her shoulder.

Japan nods and walks away with her luggage, meanwhile, Nihon is on his way to his first class.

He arrived at the classroom and took a seat, whispers were heard around him.

"Is he one of the new students?" One guy said "yeah, I think so, he's handsome " the girl that he's talking to said.

"He kinda looks like someone " one student said "he looks like Japan".