∆P.A homicide cases: "the first case"∆

~next day, in the girl's locker room~

Phila's POV

I take the books that I need for today in the locker but I noticed that some of my stuffs are arranged differently than the way I always do it...

Someone definitely went in my locker...

I look through my locker to see if there's something more unusual...and there is.

"An envelope?" It looks thin, maybe it's just paper.

I open the envelope and look what's inside it...

!

Blood...a letter written in blood.

Is it really blood? I think it is. I'm sure of it.

I read the contents of the letter.

"My dear Pampanga or should I say phila. I've been very obsessed towards you and I'm not afraid to tell it. Though I know how much of an angel you are and I can't bear the fact that I'll be showing my face to you after I've done such a thing. What's the bad thing that I did you ask? See this blood here? It's the blood of the girls that bullied you two years ago. And I know that you'd tell me to take the past as past, but I just can't accept that they'd hurt you so bad that you had to change your identity to Pampanga just to attend this school, and they just get two weeks of suspension. The higher ups before were definitely biased. But don't worry my dear, I'll make sure they pay for what they've done. Other than that I hope you have a great day ahead, love you~"

Photo))))))

"I was curious to see if they had a heart so I opened it to see if she had one. And of course, it was hollow. Because why would she do that to you if she did have one?"

I read those words that were written in blood.

"What the hell..." Those were the only words that I could say. Who would do this?

And they know my secret too...this is dangerous, not only that they'd know who I really am, but more people would get killed if this doesn't stop.

I better not tell anyone about this... I'll get in trouble and worse...things might go back to the same.

I'll find whoever this person is, before things will get out of hand.

(if you haven't noticed yet, every character will have their own screentime)

Singapore's POV

*Sigh* last night was hectic, everyone in our 'group study' were hard to teach especially pampanga— I thought she was going to be easy to teach but noooo.

Speaking of which, she's looking rather...odd today.

Earlier I accidentally bumped into her and I was about to apologize but she flinched and ran away quickly.

Even when either Mal or Indo says "hi" to her she flinch and nervously say "hi" back.

She's very jumpy today...

Suspicious....

Well I mean she was always suspicious even since the beginning, and I don't know why I always think of that.

I found Pampanga again alone

I walk up behind her and tapped her shoulder—"gah! Who the fu- oh, hi singa..." She waved awkwardly

"Are you ok? You've been very jumpy and anxious the whole day" I ask "no I'm fine, it's nothing to worry about" she smiled, probably to reassure me

"Are you sure? You know you could always ask me for help" I insisted "like I said, I'm fine singa. But thanks for your kind gesture"