∆chapter 9: Cat-astrophe∆

Third POV

"What. The. Fuck." manila was dumbfounded by the news that he got from phila.

(what a great way to start the chapter)

S.E sips his tea like the calm man that he is.

but deep inside he's been itching to hug them both.

but he knows that they're still shocked so he tries to control himself.

Manila looks at phila in disbelief "abada- a- thi- wha- he- wait wait wait, I thought- but-" manila couldn't make out any words.

"You?? are my daaad?" manila said with his hands moving in a circular motion, trying to absorb every information.

S.E places down his cup, "Yeees youu are my sooon" he said with his hands moving in a circular motion but towards manila to help him absorb the information.

phila massages her temple '*sigh* mag-ama nga oh' she thought in her head.

(basically what she said is "like father, like son")

"Wait- so spain is my....brother???" manila asked "Half, brother" S.E responds.

"ha- really? omagod, dats krazy" manila sits down with his hands on his mouth, acting like he's shocked— well he is, kinda.

S.E takes his tea from the table and drinks again.

"Damn, and here I thought our father had been executed because they found out that he impregnated my mom" S.E choked upon hearing Manila's words.

"ahh I remember that the consequence for that crime was to be executed by the guillotine"

S.E felt his neck hurt a bit.

"ehem, r-really? then I must be lucky to be alive" He said while touching his neck.

meanwhile phila was trying to hold her laughter.

~kriiiiiiiiing~

"well, it was a short moment but at least I finally get to see you both" S.E stood up as soon as he heard the bell ring.

Manila and phila also stood up.

The three of them walks to the door of the room to leave "How about we all see each other together next time? with spain and your mother" S.E asked with a smile.

"Sure why not? as long as all of us are free that day, I think it will be fine"

"That's pleasant to hear, I'm looking forward to it" S.E pats both of his children "Good luck with the rest of your day, children" he said with a smile.

Manila and phila were a little bit weirded out cuz it is still the same empire that colonized them but who knew that he would be their father and would act so kind and fatherly to them right now.

"Thanks, pa" manila walked forward and so did phila while S.E stayed there watching his children go back to their classes.

"Sheesh that gave me goosebumps" Manila rubbed both of his arms "chill out, you think that it's hard for you?..." Phila leaned in and whisper "He thinks that I'm pampanga, he thinks I'm his daughter but I'm not".

"Oh well shit, good luck carrying that burden till he meets the real pampanga haha" manila also whispered.

"Oh, the brother and sister is walking together, how cute" Nihon suddenly appeared behind their back.

"Okay??? And???" Phila and manila said at the same time.

"Damn, it really shows that you guys are like twins" Nihon laughed "kuya is 9 months older than me, we can't be twins" phila said.