1

Connor was seen inside the convenience store, worming. Connor sighs as he tests on the chair. "Damn...first day and I feel drained...I mean I know I have unlimited amount of stamina, but that doesn't mean I don't feel it mentally..." Connor muttered.

Connor then glance outside to see some people outside, who seemed to be from his school.

The boys who were bullying the boy with glasses are seen with a girl, walking to the convenience store, also accompanied by the boy they bullied, being forced to come with them. "Man, what a day, I want a beer." One mutters. "Lets go get some...hey four eyes, go inside and get us out beer." Said another boy. "B-But I have no ID or money." Said the boy.

"Huh? Who cares?" Askes one of the boys. "Yeah, just steal it, I can see the cashier from here, he's fat and probably too slow for you to get caught." Said another one.

The boy looked down, scared before nodding, knowing his has no choice. The boy enters the store as he notice Connor getting up from the counter and walked from it, making the boy flinch, but relax when seeing Connor walking to the back, probably to stack some things.

Taking the opportunity, the boy took a breath and head to the area where the beers and such is. He took two 6 packs, think that was enough since he couldn't carry more and went to run-out the door, to only stop when feeling a arm on his shoulder.

"U-Um..." The boy muttered. "Put those back and come with me." Said Connor. Knowing he was caught, he out the beer back and went with Connor, but then saw that it wasn't to the phone to call the police but instead the outside.

The bullies and girl turns to them as they saw Connor and the boy exit the store and approach them. "Huh? What do you want fatty?" Asked one of the boys.

"I've been around bullies enough to know when someone is being bullied, so I'm going to tell you this once...leave the boy alone." Said Connor.

The boy, the bullies and the girl stared at Connor, shocked or angry at how he talked abkc to them.

"Or what pudge boy?" Asked one of the bullies. "I kick your ass." Said Connor. The boy smirked, getting closer. "Oh? Then try." Said the boy.

Looking at the boy bluntly, Connor took his right hand from his pocket and within a blink of an eye, his fist hit the boy and make him do a sideways flip as he blacked out from the punch.

He fell to the ground as Connor looked up at the two bullies and the girl, who stared in shock. "You want some too? Or are you gonna grab your friend and leave the kid alone?" Asked Connor.

The two growl, lunging at Connor at once, Connor catching one of the boys fist while dodging the other.

The moment he gripped one of the boys fist and dodge the other, Connor kicked the one he dodged in the stomach and fell back as Connor lift the other by the fist in his hand, tossing him to the side and he fell unconscious in the street, bleeding from his head.

Connor then turns to the one he kicked, who was looking at Connor in fear. "Take your friends and go...or else your next." Said Connor.

The boy nods and grab his friends, taking them away and the girl follows, leaving Connor and the boy they bullied behind.

Connor watch them leave before turing to the boy. "You ok?" Asked Connor. "Y-Yeah...thanks..." The boy muttered. "Good...you should get home since it's late and got school tomorrow." Said Connor. "Y-Yeah...b-bye." Said the boy before running off.

Connor then made his way inside again, wanting to finish his shift before he was allowed to leave.

Connor is seen walking to the classroom, about to open the door, when..."You were beaten by a pig?" A voice spoke. Connor glace up at the door, using his hearing to listen in on their conversation.