9

Connor and Duke is seen walking to the exit if the hospital, having just finished patching up, Duke's ear.

"Connor...you didn't need to go that far today." Said Duke. "Duke, scum like that wouldn't stop doing harm on you unless you scare them...if he thinks I'm serious, he will leave you alone so you can work hard to be the rapper you want to be." Said Connor. "Still...I feel like you went too far." Said Duke. Connor sighs.

"Yeah...I may have did...its cause I let my anger get the best of me...but as I said, now that he knows in serious, he'll leave you alone and hopefully everyone else will...I don't want you to he alone, but it's better then being hated and mistreated by everyone." Said Connor. Just then, they were stopped by footsteps, causing them to turning to see Aru and a bunch of people from the studio. "You! What is your problem?!" Yelled Aru. "That asshole started it...because of you, he went after me and got my friend involved and pierce his ear with fucking pins." Said Connor.

Connor looks at them, before turning to Duke. "Come on, we should get home." Said Connor. Connor and Duke plan to walk past them, when Connor felt a hand on his wrist. Turning his head, Connor saw Drake. "Connor...I'm sorry, but for your stunt, your fired." Said Drake. Connor looks at him before speaking. "Don't care...honestly, I didn't exactly like this, I was only doing this cause I was bored and wanted to support my friends." Said Connor.

Connor turns his head and walked with Duke to the exit, walking out of the hospital. Connor and Duke walked to Duke's house first, Connor dropping him off and saying hello to Duke's grandmother before getting home and got ready for work.

Connor is seen in his house, looking at his phone, watching the security cameras of the studio that he hacked with the phone to watch his friends work hard and make sure no one bothers them.

Just then, Connor got a knock on the door, making Connor get up and walked to the door, opening it to see... "Crystal?" Connor mutters. "Hello Connor, how have you?" Asked Crystal. "I'm well...how are you?" Asked Connor. "I'm good, by the way, how is the whole dance and singing thing you told me about?" Asked Crystal.

"I got fired." Said Connor. "What? Why?" Asked Crystal. "Cause I beaten someone." Said Connor. "What? Why?" Asked Crystal. "Remember Duke's ear being bandaged?" Asked Connor. Crystal nods. "The person did it to him and I lost my cool." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor, her eyes widen. "What?! That's horrorible!" Yelled Crystal. "Yeah..." Connor mutters. "Why did they do it?" Asked Crystal.

"Cause he was after me and wanted to make Duke say where I was." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor, shocked. "Oh God..." Crystal mutters. Connor sighs before offering the door way. "You wanna come in?" Asked Connor. "Actually...I wanted to ask if you want to go out for dinner...that is if your free." Crystal mutters with a blush.

Connor looks at her before smirking. "Oh? You asking me on a date~?" Asked Connor, teasing her. "S-Shut up! You free or not?!" Asked Crystal blushing. "Sorry, sorry...yes I'm free, where would you like to go?" Asked Connor. "Just...just come with me." Said Crystal. She grabs Connor's arm in a gentle, nervous manner as if to say to follow her. Connor smiles as he walked with Crystal towards the place she wanted to go to.

Connor and Crystal is seen walking their way into the restaurant Crystal wished to eat at. Entering, a lot of the people turn their attention to Connor and Crystal, the men looking at Crystal, full of lust but that's not all, but Connor also felt the familiar eyes of people he knew there.

Seeing the table with people he knew, Connor smirks as he lift a hand, waving at them. "Hey! Duke! Joy! How are you guys?" Asked Connor. Duke and Joy is seen having dinner and alcohol with members of the studio. All the men look at Crystal with a blush and lust, due to how attractive Crystal is. Due to the men turning their attention to her, the females who was with them look in anger or jealousy and Aru also looks in jealously, not cause she is pretty, but cause she has more attention to her and not Aru.