2

Walking down the hall, Connor saw that everyone getting to their classes. Heading to his, Connor heard a grunt as someone fall to the ground.

Connor turns to see a boy, about Connor's weight, on the ground with paper scattered in front of him.

Connor then saw the boy from the other day that wore sunglasses laughing as he began kicking the boy.

Connor looks in anger before approaching him and shove the boy with sunglasses away.

Landing on tbe ground, the boy with sunglasses looks up at Connor, angry as the boy he was kicking also looked up at Connor.

"Unless you want your wrist dislocated again, fuck off." Said Connor. Growling, the boy got up, about to throw a punch but stops, ending up walking away from him. Connor sighs before turning to the boy on the ground and knees down and started picking up the papers he dropped.

"Here, I'll help." Said Connor. "Oh...thank you." Said the boy. They pick up the papers and Connor hands them back before the boy walked off, Connor doing the same to get to class.

Connor is seen with Jim in the cafeteria, walking to a table after they got their lunch, when suddenly, Connor notice the boy who was bullied before, being bullied again.

Seeing this, Connor approach them, earning their attention. "Ah, you again? Just fuck off!" Yelled the boy with sunglasses. "That's my line...your the one bullying this boy for no reason." Said Connor.

"Oh, there is a reason...he's a fat body like you! People like you should be the in a damn farm for being pigs." Said the boy.

Connor said nothing, about to speak, to only be cut off by the boy speaking again.

"Besides...who else is this pig gonna come to for things? After his grandmother has cancer and gonna drop dead in a year." Said the boy. Connor jolts, hearing his words, even the boy their bullying looks angry at the mention of his grandmother.

"He doesn't need to come to jerks like you for things." Said Connor. "Huh?" Asked the boy. "After all, your all pieces of shit I can easily beat down...you have no right to bully him and have no right to say anything and about his grandmother." Said Connor. The boy looks up at connor, hearing his words. The boy with sunglasses then approaches Connor, staining in front of him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Asked the boy with sunglasses. Connor looks at him before throwing a quick punch, hitting him in the chest and crack maybe all his ribs. The boy fell back as he grunts, coughing and holding his chest.  "Unless you want more, fuck off." Said Connor. The boy looks angry at Connor before his friends grabs him and took him away. Connor then approach the boy they bullied, offering a hand.

"Hey...I'm Connor...I forgot to tell you last time I helped you." Said Connor. "Oh um...Duke." Said Duke as he took Connor's hand.  Connor helped Duke up and they look at each other as Connor smiles. "You ok Duke?" Asked Connor. "Yes...thank you for your help." Said Duke.

"No problem...hey, wanna join me and my friend to lunch?" Asked Connor. "J-Join you?" Asked Duke. "Yep." Said Connor. Duke looks at Connor before speaking. "If...you don't mind having me." Said Duke. Connoe nods and the two walked their way to Jim, sitting down and they began eating their food.

As Connor walked down the hall, he thought of Duke, wondering if he's alright. He wanted to check on Duke before getting home, hoping to see it he's alright. As Connor searched for him, Connor started to worry, thinking he was in trouble, but stopped when getting to Duke's class, hearing singing.

Connor approach the classroom door, which was open and peeks inside as he listened to the person singing. Looking inside, Connor saw that it was Duke.

Connor listens to Duke's singing, enjoying the song and before long, he stopped. When Connor knew Duke was finished, Connor walked his way inside.