3

After school ended, Connor walked his way to his house to get ready for work. As Connor does so, Connor took out his phone, opening a site called "balloon rooms" where people make live or recorded videos and if people press the "balloon" icon of the site, they can donate money to the person.

The reason Connor had it was cause Duke began using it to make money by putting his songs on there and since it started off rocky, Connor decided to donate some money to him every once and a while to make sure he isn't broke and was also gonna help him when he got the chance.

Anyway, looking for Duke's video, Connor saw a recently uploaded video from Zoe. Connor was confused to why she made a video but who was he to judge, seeing as she might need this to make money since she may not have a job.

Out of curiosity, Connor opened the video to reveal Zoe in very short, pink shorts and a white singlet and had no bra on so her breasts looked slightly bigger with the singlet covering her breasts.

Connor blushes as he went to turn off the video, to only when he notice..."A bruise?" Connor mutters. Connor could see a bruise on Zoe's wrist, not a bump like bruise but it was in the shape of a hand, making Connor believe Zoe's wrist was gripped tightly recently.

Connor shook his head and turns off the video, walking his way home and when done getting ready for work, Connor walked his way to work.

Connor is seen in the convenience store, working as he thought of what he'd do for the weekend seeing as its coming up.

Connor sighs as he looked down, when suddenly, the door opened as two people enters the store.

Connor turns and went to speak, saying "welcome" when he saw the two people entering. Connor saw it was Zoe accompanied by someone.

Seeing them, Connor saw it was a man, maybe in his twenties with a tattoo on his chest, which was visible due to him wearing a black singlet.

They walked to the back and Connor went to turn his attention away from them, about to do some cleaning as they get what their buying, when he saw Zoe looking down, as if she's sad or scared as the man spoke, as if he's angry.

Connor looks at them before leaving the counter, wanting to get closer and be sure it's not serious, using the excuse of packing things away to do so, so they don't think Connor's listening it.

As Connor pretends to put things away, he listens to the conversation, ready to step in if he needs to.

"I saw your damn video, you forgot yet another bruise! Someone could find out or be suspicious!" Yelled the man. "I'm sorry! I forgot!" Yelled Zoe. "Don't lie to me...you did it on purpose! Your trying to get me arrested!" Yelled the man. The man went to hit Zoe, making her make a yelp as she turns her head, about to be hit...but it didn't happen.

Opening her eyes, Zoe saw someone gripping the man's wrist. Zoe and the man turns to see Connor. "Sir...I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Said Connor. The man went to speak, when Connor use his strength to hurt the man's wrist, making him groan in pain. "Or else I'll have to call the police." Said Connor.

Connor toss the man's wrist away, making him groan as he held his wrist, which hurt and was almost popped out of the socket. "Leave. Now." Said Connor. The man growls before leaving the room. Connor sighs as he turns to Zoe, who was looking at him. "You have a way to get home, or would you like me to call a taxi?" Asked Connor.

Zoe looks at Connor before speaking. "Can...I get a ride?" Asked Zoe. "Alright, I'll call you one." Said Connor. Connor then went on, calling and paying for a taxi so Zoe could get home. After Zoe left, Connor signs as he went back to work.