5

Connor sighs as he walked to school, having just slept most of the alcohol off, though he was still tipsy.

Connor got to his class, walking to his desk and rests on his chair. As Connor waited for class to start.

After a bit, Jim and Duke approach Connor, smiling. "Morning Connor! How did you sleep?" Asksd Jim. "Huh? Oh, I slept okay." Said Connor. "Huh? Connor, why do you smell like alcohol?" Asked Duke.

Hearing that, everyone turns go Connor, hearing that he smelled like alcohol. "Huh? Oh, yeah I got a drink not too long ago." Said Connor. They look at Connor in surprise, when Crystal and Zoe approach him.

"Connor? You drink?" Asked Crystal. "I'm 18, so yeah...I don't too much but I do sometimes." Said Connor. Everyone stared at Connor, hearing that he drank and could tell he was drink due to him being tipsy.

"Connor, you shouldn't be here if your drunk...you should go home." Said Crystal. "Huh? Why? Am I not allowed to stay just cause I'm drunk?" Asked Connor. "Connor, you'll most likely have a hangover soon." Said Zoe. "Huh? So what? I want to stay with my friends." Said Connor.

Connor then rest his head onto the desk as he looked up at them with sad eyes. "Unless...being drunk makes you hate me?" Asked Connor. Crystal and Zoe blushed as they look at Connor. "N-No, we don't hate you for being drunk...we just don't want you to be here when you get a hang over." Said Zoe.

"Huh? Why? Cause it'll hurt? I'm use to it, after all, I've been hurt worse then you think." Said Connor. "Huh? What do you mean?" Asked Crystal.

Everyone stares at Connor, confused themselves to what he means by "been hurt worse then you think". "I mean, I was bullied, stabbed, shot, got my limbs cut off and stitch back on and more." Said Connor. Everyone looks at Connor, horrified.

"You...what?" Asked Jim. "Yep...and got the scars to prove it." Said Connor. They all stay silent. Connor then notice Zack approaching him. "Ha! I doubt it! Show us then." Said Zack. Connor looks at Zack before getting up and looks around. "Is everyone ok with me taking off my shirt?" Asked Connor. No one spoke, just nod. Connor then took off his shirt, revealing his scars, stunning everyone around him.

"Got your proof Zacky boy?" Asked Connor. Zack doesn't speak, just stayed silent and stunned just as everyone else was. Connor tilt his head slightly, confused. "Huh? Why's everyone so silent?" Asked Connor.

They stay silent before Zoe suddenly hugs Connor. Connor looks down at her as he was confused to why she was hugging him.

"Huh? Why are you hugging me?" Asked Connor. "Cause you had to go though so much..." Zoe mutters. "Eh, usually it's worth it when it comes to protecting who I love." Said Connor. Zoe said nothing. Connor then smiles as he hugs back.

"Oh, come on, no need to be sad." Said Connor. Connor and Zoe said stayed like that for a while, everyone staring at Connor due to what they saw and heard. "Connor...can you please go home? I don't want you here while drunk since you could get a hangover sooner then you think." Said Zoe.

Connor looks at her before smiling warmly. "Alright, you win...but I'll miss you..." Said Connor. Zoe and Crystal blush when hearing his words. Connor then exits the class after getting his things, heading to the exit, heading out of the school and head home.

Crystal is seem walking to Connor's house. Due to Duke and Jim sharing his address.

Crystal walked to Connor's house, where she knocked on the door. A moment later, the door opened and revealed Connor, shirtless.

"Huh? Crystal? What are you doing here? And how'd you know where I live?" Asked Connor. "U-Um, I asked Jim and Duke your address...I wanted to come to see how your feeling." Said Crystal. "Oh, ok...wanna come in?" Asked Connor.