7

During the day of modelling, the girls got much attention, due to how they look.

During breaks and such, people, mainly males approach them, trying to flirt with them, which caused Connor to get involved and make them leave due to them always making the girls uncomfortable.

By the time it was almost afternoon, they finish, so they pack their things to leave, when something caught Connor's eye.

It was a girl with blonde hair and her hair in pigtails, approaching Connor.

"Excuse me, but do you happen to be Connor?" Asked the girl. "Um, yes why?" Askee Connor. "My brother was supposed to be here, but apparently he declined because of something you said...what did you say?" Asked the girl. "Huh? Oh um, mind telling me who your brother is first?" Asked Connor.

"Jay, had blonde hair and blue eyes and he's mute." Said the girl. "Oh, him...I told him I didn't think he should take the job due to the man just planning to use him for his looks and not talent or whatever he tells who he works with...and by working with him I think he's doing the same with you since your pretty." Said Connor. "Y-You think I'm pretty?" Asked the girl.

"Yeah...anyway, I'm not the boss of you or him so I don't have a say in the matter, but I'm just saying that you shouldn't work with someone who wants to use you." Said Connor. "Connor! We're all packed! We're leaving!" Yelled Duke. "Ok!" Connor called back. Connor then turn to the girl.

"Sorry, I got to go...mind if I ask your name?" Asked Connor. The girl looks at Connor before speaking. "J-Joy." Said Joy. "Joy...lovely name! As you know I'm Connor, I'll see you later." Said Connor. Joy nods, a small blush on her face. From there, Connor walked his way to the van, entering and Paul drove everyone home.

It was the next day and Connor is seen walking his way to the school, when someone approaches him. Connor turns to see a rapper looking man, approaching Connor with this look of someone needing something.

"You. Your Connor right?" Asked the man. "Yeah, why?" Asked Connor. "Names Drake, I saw your singing from the festival at your school...I wished to give you this." Said Drake. Connor then saw Drake offering Connor a card, saying his name and the agacey he worked at. "Rap studio...most common and most popular place to rap, sing and dance and be guaranteed a good future." Connor mutters.

"Yes, and I wish for you to come." Said Drake. "Sorry, I'm not exactly interested in singing, I just did it to help a friend." Said Connor. "What?! But you got talent kid!" Yelled Drake. Connor went to speak, when he got an idea...Duke. "If I were to say yes? Can I bring a friend? I know someone who is good at singing and rapping." Said Connor. Drake looks at Connor and then sigh.

"Fine." Said Drake. "Great! I gotta get to school, but I'll come by after school finished snd I'll bring my friend." Said Connor. Connor walked his way to the school, leaving the man behind.

Connor and Duke is seen outside the studio Drake owned, Duke looking happy. "Thank you so much for this Connor!" Said Duke. "No worries, I know you like singing and such, so I thought it be a good chance to show them your talent and get a job here so you dint need to just relay in the balloon room to get money." Said Connor. Duke nods and the two walked inside, earning the attention of everyone inside, someone approaching them.

"Yes?" Asked a man. The man was fairly tall and looked to be security. "My name is Connor, I was asked to come by, by Drake, I also brought a friend." Said Connor. The man eyed Connor and Duke before turning around, beginning to walk. "Follow me." Said the man. Connor nods and he and Duke follow the man to one of the rooms where the people would sing, dance, or rap. Connor and Duke enters, revealing Drake and two others.

"Ah, your here...we can begin...relax and do what you would usually do as you sing and dance...since your the friend, you go first." Said Drake. "Y-Yes sir." Said Duke. Duke then began singing and dancing. The dancing looked a bit weird, but could easily be fixed with practice, but the singing was great.